1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Banning Theory.. Test

Discussion in 'RS3' started by kazzum, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Wachisu

I'd also like to add that I've been botting a skill non-stop for a week now. I'm trying to get 120, and I've been using the bot since level 1. ATM @ 50m XP.

2. kazzum

Just for interest, can I ask you which skill and which location(s)?

3. stankie18

might wanna give it a break, heads up.

4. Babylon

i like this experiment, def inspiring haha

5. OmniCasual

Personally I believe they do monitor accounts, I believe they run most clients on test servers and monitor the clients for hours/days until they build a pattern on a very large scale. They give a set value, then monitor all new accounts, and accounts that have just been logged in for a set period of time. Jagex is a huge company with millions in sales.

I believe they attribute a certain score based on xp/mouse movement/activity and run that score to certain tiers. Each time your score sticks out you move up a tier and each tier lasts a preset number of in game hours. As you move up in tiers your looked at closer.

I do not believe they log every single byte of data. I think they just give you a score based value related to how you have played the game i think the values are constantly changing and the values are based on the gaming community as a whole. I think the values are then regularly changed based on events to get a new baseline.

I think they have more then one form of detection tho.
    I think they have a built in client validator that could dramatically effect your score.
    Missed mouse clicks, and efficiency over time.

Most players when fighting monsters will have a monster ready to attack after the current dies.Clients have a day as they do not see the monster dead until it vanishes. They see the most users make a mouse movement within 0.25 seconds of the monsters health bar to drop to 0 yet clients wait a full 1-1.5 seconds until the monster vanishes.

I think its a collective whole rather then 1 fine tuned system that looks at bock like activity. I think they also record some users game play to look back and watch to see if its a bot client. I'm not a expert on bots but I feel I'm a good judge when it comes to noticing bots.

6. kristiaan

This is complete BS.