1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Exia, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exia

Exia submitted a new resource:

Exia Miner AIO - It?s honestly the best miner around

Read more about this resource...

#1 Exia, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
    satangirl666, Seiv and Qosmiof2 like this.
  2. KAB11

Can you please add Shilo Village?

3. Exia

When I get all the f2p locations added and have enough for a bond I will :)

4. KAB11

Thank you! I can ship you a bond if you need it, been looking for a shilo miner for a looong time! Was actually trying to learn how to script bot so I could make one myself.

5. Exia

Oops, Posted on the wrong thread.

6. KAB11

So no shilo? :(

7. EpicBas

After your done with all things above will you also add things like LRC and lava flow mine?

8. Fontkodo

Granite would be a nice addition, banking should be pretty simple with lodestones (bandit camp lode to the mine, and burthope to bank). Not many people know about this, but you can use perfect juju mining potions (bought at ge) at almost every ore and each dose lasts for an hour, which results in free smithing XP, extra money and 10% extra mining XP. Also support for divination porters (sending items to the bank) and banking for more is going to be requested a lot more as more people train divination, that and PlayerSense integration could make this a top tier premium script bot. (y)

9. Exia

There will be! I edited the post that was incorrect lol. I'll certainly be adding that.

Yup, I'll have to build out the p2p location plans, but yes the high level stuff will come when I get the levels (currently 77) :)

Porters, coal bags, gem bags, magic notepaper and essence pouches will be supported eventually and player sense has been integrated so far where possible. Granite should be pretty easy, I already have logic setup to handle banking in different ways, including teleportation, so that won't be an issue.

A note on my work:
    The gui is going to be shit for the first release since I just want to get it working. I did manage to make it match the theme that you have set for the client (mostly), and I was waiting on beta 77 which is going to have an official way of doing that to continue working, but since I have no idea when that will be, the first version will just be kinda crappy.

If you haven't yet, give the iron miner a try and tell me if there is anything obvious that doesn't work the way you like.

10. alkimista

could u please add varrock for iron banking too?

11. Exia

TheBat updated Bat Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Bat Miner AIO v1.0.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2015 ---
    East is added, working on west now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2015 ---
    Next update adds East and West Varrock.

12. Exia

#12 Exia, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  13. EpicBas

The GUI doesn't load up for me.

14. Exia

Does it give you an error?

Edit: It seems like something is going wrong with the images that the gui uses. I was having trouble with loading the resources locally, but some one told me they were having the same problem and that when it they pushed it everything worked. I'll have to see what's going wrong with it when I get home.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 16, 2015 ---
    Waiting on the updated to go through, but the next one will fix the gui bug.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2015 ---
    The bug with the GUI has been fixed!
    I've also added both East and West Varrock as locations.

The next update will contain:
    1. Improvements to the GUI back end
    2. New Location selection frame based on location and ore type
    3. Power mining support (Maybe anywhere, maybe just in the known locations, I have to figure out how I want to handle it)
    4. Ore count per hour
    5. Profit per hour.
    6. Fix for the null pointer if you start the script bot not logged in.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 23, 2015 ---
    Still working on the new update. I've got the GUI back end fixed up as well as the front end (Colors and styles are correct now based on the theme that you have selected). Here's a preview of the selection form for choosing a location:
    [​IMG]
    The GUI now works exactly like script bot selector for a more unified experience with the bot as a whole.
    My testing account got banned, so not much in the way of logic improvements so far, but once I get some homework done new locations are in the pipeline. This ban has also lead me to believe that my anti ban is not good enough currently, so I'm looking into progressive afking of some sort, and better usage of the camera movements.

Also, would you guys rather see additional locations first or power mining logic? I'll prioritize one over the other based on feedback.

15. KAB11

GUI is currently working great for me. The whole script bot as a whole is working pretty good besides the occasional error every 2 hours or so. Only thing lacking imo is more locations and variety. This is the best script bot for anyone who wants to bank their ores, so I would suggest adding more locations first before adding powermining, but that's just my opinion. Needs a bit more optimization when it comes to hovering over the next available/closest rock to mine, but its surprisingly fast without being bot like. Kudos my friend your doing a fantastic job.

16. Exia

I'll put better hovering onto my to do list for the update after this one.
    So far, I've got all the Al Kharid data collected, I'm hoping to get it pushed tomorrow after I finish my AI homework.
    None of my logic is currently setup to handle large mining areas, which Al Kharid has revealed.
    Additional, I've found a band-aid fix for the null pointers, unfortunately, the bot store version of the script bot is incredibly different than my local copy, so debugging the actual problem isn't currently possible. This band-aid leads to an error when the script bot shuts down, and although this is normal please please please send the reports so I can fix the real problem.

Check back tomorrow for the update!

17. Exia

TheBat updated Bat Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Bat Miner AIO v1.1.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#17 Exia, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  18. Jesse

19. Exia

I can, but it won't run from creatures so you would just die. I'm going to hold off on custom locations like this until I have all my standard locations added.

Edit:
    I just checked out world 84 and it seems that there are enough people for it to be relatively safe. I'll add it, but no guarantee that you won't die.

Working on it now.
    Instead of running away from combat, I'm going to have it mine the rocks where there are the most people. I might add more features in the future, but for now it's just going to be kind of basic.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 27, 2015 ---
    Do you just want the south two since that what people tend to flock at? Or should I add the North one as well?

@Jesse

20. KAB11

You should add Shilo Village :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.