Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Battlestation Thread

Post your battlestations. Feel free to comment. My station itself is located under the table but ill post the details for you guys. And dont blame me for being a razer fanboy xD. Setup is missing my razer kraken 7.1 v2 headset which my gf is borrowing.

BxtMRBw.jpg

setit.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
ah nice, I was thinking it'd be a little small for watching from bed :p

Exigb7Y

quick pic of just the basics :p
dont judge my dirty keyboard and desk.

Is that a mouse or a safe with a key combination on the side lol
I'm a big man, with big hands! I bought the mouse soley for the numberpad and size. Back when I played rs i could do KK duo's without a keyboard :D
I'll never be able to return to a tiny mouse again... I feel like im going to squeeze it gently and have it snap.

ah nice, I was thinking it'd be a little small for watching from bed :p

Exigb7Y

quick pic of just the basics :p
dont judge my dirty keyboard and desk.
Oh my, that pc is fucking sexy, nametags and all, leds.. im jelly. I have a pc that looks like a mini bunker -.-

I'm a big man, with big hands! I bought the mouse soley for the numberpad and size. Back when I played rs i could do KK duo's without a keyboard :D
I'll never be able to return to a tiny mouse again... I feel like im going to squeeze it gently and have it snap.

Haha yeah I was gunna say bet it's sweet for gaming!! Now I'm way too embarrassed to post the laptop mouse I'm using in the office. Smallest mouse you've ever laid eyes on lol