1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being banned, what to do next

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Christian Archbold, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Christian Archbold

see i have 3-4 mains in the past get perma banned. ive tried to appeal them with no luck (these mains span from 2002-2016) i thought id give rs one last try. well, to my not suprise, i just got 2 day banned for quietly barbarian fishing. How? Why? Who cares if someones leveling up fishing? Thats my thoughts. SO it seems like my botting days are over (unfortunately). My question is, did anyone ever get an accoutn back after being perma banned? And if so, how did you manage to do that? Thanks guys, be safe out there!

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Tbh I think powerfishing and powermining banrates are right up there with agility. Appealing an account is luck based and I think the method a lot of people use is to bot on a proxy and if they ban you, appeal from your home address and claim it was stolen.

3. EvilCabbage

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Hi *****,

You're receiving this email as you've recently appealed a ban on the account with the login name: ****
    After a comprehensive review of this account, there is no evidence to suggest the ban was applied in error and so will not be reversing our decision.

Our decision is final and any repeated attempts to appeal this ban will be denied.

You'll be able to play again once the ban expires, to find out when this is you can go to your Account Management page and select Account Status for more detail on when this will be.

As described in our terms and conditions the account creator is responsible for the account's behaviour and would strongly advise you to read the RuneScape rules to avoid similar issues in the future.

*Please note: This message has been sent from an email address that does not accept incoming mail. If you need further help, check out our online support centre.*
    Mod Neong
    Jagex Support

5. Negrita

DM Mod Neong on Twitter and ask why he believes it wasn't in error.

Wet Rag likes this.
  6. EvilCabbage

Eh it got you know which account unbanned :)

7. iRS

iRS

don't forget to clear your Jagex cache after each bann... :)