RS3 Best melee setup that doesn't degrade?

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Tim, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Tim

Tim

As the topic states. Needing the best non degrade armor setup to camp for hours upon hours a day.

2. Derk

Bandos with a godsword.

3. EvilCabbage

Wouldn't a Saradomin sword be better for training? I mean Godswords are really slow and all..

4. Baddest Man on Earth

In eoc we can disregard attack speed tbh, since we can spam abilities.

Derk likes this.
  5. ozdev

Where do you guys bot melee? Wanting to get 40-99, but idk where to do it at.

6. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 Qosidog3 - I write bots not tragedies.

Bronze. Bronze da best

Baddest Man on Earth likes this.
  7. EvilCabbage

Silly EoC

8. OmniCasual

Red Spiders was the best to go back in my day, however i don't know if that place is watched by mods so YMMV. Also your level plays a big part in it, was able to go from 75 attack, strength, defense to 90+ in all 3 in 2 days at about 16 hours a day before a certain site went pretty much offline. Call me brave but I botted significantly longer then any other period of time before.

Full Bandos, Fury, SGS, with untrimmed Prayer cape.. The 3rd day i was going to go back but after 20 mins I decided to log off because i was testing my luck by that point and had a bad feeling.

I swear the very next day i go to the forums and all you see is 3 pages of "Got Banned last night".

I was lucky enough not to get banned and had not used a bot since until i joined this site. That account didnt get banned until recently when i lent it to my little brother so he could play with his friends in college. About a week later the account got banned and apparently one of his friends told him it was a good idea to bot it and just do it..

Lost a 126 with untrimmed Prayer cape and about 300m over a few fire making levels.

Only account I've ever lost and to be honest i don't know if it counts or not since it wasn't at my hands.

#8 OmniCasual, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  9. tas182

Lol, Bandos is the best non-degradable armor out there (I believe)