1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Blackjacking [+150k/hr thiev xp]

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Jaakkol, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

• Game Mode: OSRS
    • Link to wiki: Thieving training
    • Summary: Start at pollvineach with some NOTED and unnoted food in your inventory. If there's no bandit inside the house NE of the pollvineach, then lure it by right-clicking it with option "Lure" and walk to the house. When the bandit is inside the house, close the curtains so it will not go away.
    • Now, let's start training: Knock out the bandit and then pickpocket it. Repeat this progress. If the bandit doesn't get knocked out, it will attack you and you need to knock out it again immadiatelly.
    • When you run out of unnoted food, run to unnoter, which is next to the general store (same region) and you'll have full inventory of food again.
    • Required stats: 45 Thieving. (This is the fastest method for 45-99 thieving)
    • Required quests: The Feud
    • Required items: Noted food, ~1k cash, one free inventory space and unnoted food. Blackjack (equiped)
    Video:

#1 Jaakkol, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    EvilCabbage likes this.
  2. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

adding to this that it would be nice to add an option to use gp to buy wines from wine vendor, super useful for ironmen who don't want to use their decent food.

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The links I posted were for responses as to why a blackjacking bot doesn't exist atm (and why it potentially would be a very unsafe bot to create) specifically, as opposed to the requests themselves.

I'd say something like ardy knights would be a much safer route with similar payoff

6. Jaakkol

Jaakkol Fire caper

Understood, it's very clicking based and need always to be on time. Probably not worth of developing if the clouse create's too many misclicks. Didn't figure that out when I created this requests. Why I created this thread is because we are lacking thieving bots, as your masterfarmer bot seem's to be the only one up to date. Masterfarmer is quite slow xp and quite common to be botted, that's why I don't find it so safe in long run.