1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bot closes my RuneScape client automatically

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by luke207, Apr 14, 2022.

1. luke207

Hey guys, this is my first post here! I have really have enjoyed using using some of the bots Rune Mate provides however I had a few issues with paid & non paid bots just randomly closing my OSRS Client (I do not use Rune Lite for botting). Its frustrating with paid bots because I will lose money due to the Transaction system and with the free bots like Regal Thieving it defeats the whole point of botting, I have keep my eye on it as it will just randomly close, sometimes I get lucky and it works perfectly. Its nothing to do with setting up up the bot or what items I have that the bots need etc. I can visibly see the bot clicking the X button on the client. Honestly Rune Mate is a massive help to my OSRS life and I really appreciate it but any support you guys can provide to me regarding this issue would really help! Thank you in advance.

2. UncleMorpheus

You may need to raise these issues with the bot authors themselves and they might be able to help you. Some bot authors have their own discord servers with FAQ and channels where you can ask for help too.

CuppaJava likes this.
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Hi :)

This is a bug with RuneMate itself that's been happening for the last little while, where Runemate will randomly cause the OSRS game client to crash/close. The client developer Party posted this video of how you can fix it on your end though:

Taybra and UncleMorpheus like this.
  4. luke207

Ah Thank you!

CuppaJava likes this.