1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Bot could not be started (null)

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Elvis Depresley, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Elvis Depresley

Hey guys,

I was looking for a Blast furnace bot, so I came upon Hexis Blast Furnace.
    All bots are working fine for me, except this one doesn't start.
    Whenever I try to start it, I get this message.

null.png

Already tried to uninstall everything, clear cache and reinstall. But still it doesn't work.
    The author says it works good with other people, and that I'm the only one with this problem. Does anyone know how to solve this?

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I googled it and people have gotten this bug before, but only with big-name bots on Runemate like Hexis, Regal, etc. And it seems to be super inconsistent. The only advice I can really give is to try clearing your game cache, restart both runemate and the client. I'd personally try reinstalling both, but I have no evidence at all that'll actually help as no one's posted a solution to this error in the past it seems. The fact that it's only ever happened to a few Hexis/Regal bots tells me it's probably a small and rare bug in the way their code initializes, maybe to do with the GUI or root task?

PS this is the wrong section, really you should only be posting this on the Hexis Blast Furnace thread or maybe Client & Site support if you really think it's a client issue. Though if you post it there someone might tell you it's the wrong section too.