1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Bot stops after a few minutes

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by mew, Dec 21, 2016.

1. mew

mew

I tried starting the bot yesterday night Brit I went to sleep and when I woke up it was off, so I turned it back on and went back to sleep, only to wake up to it giving me an error again :/

Code (Text):
    1. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.4.4
    2. [Debug] Java Version: 8u92 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    3. [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    4. Login handler has been activated!
    5. Lobby handler has been activated!
    6. [Biostatistics] An error of type FileNotFoundException occurred while trying to retrieve the movements of clouse pack dedH
    7. [Clouse] Downloaded 989 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    8. java.rmi.RemoteException: Unable to retrieve the value of aal.w for 5607249; nested exception is:
    9.     java.lang.ClassCastException: required class aal but encountered class [Lapu;
    10.     at aux.IIiIiIIIII.float(bb:386)
    11.     at aux.IIiIiIIIII.uid(bb:127)
    12.     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    13.     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    14.     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    15.     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    16.     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    17.     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    18.     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    19.     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    20.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    21.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    22.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    23.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    24.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    25.     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    26. Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: required class aal but encountered class [Lapu;
    27.     at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.raiseException(MethodHandleNatives.java:373)
    28.     at aux.IIiIiIIIII.float(bb:926)
    29.     ... 15 more