1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken bot just stole money from my runemate wallet

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by yyank8, Dec 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. yyank8

I finally decided to invest some money into premium bots thinking I would get a better experience.

I've been trying to set up this QVe AioFighter Pro bot and the bot just constantly crashes every time I set it up. I used trial and error, trying different configurations to get the bot to work but it just crashes every single time I hit 'start bot'.

To my surprise, the bot still charged me $.10 every time I started the bot, which ended up just eating up about $1.10 out of my runemate wallet. I know it's only a dollar, but I'm really pissed right now and feel like I just got scammed. This does not make me want to invest in runemate at all.

Can I get a refund on my money back into my wallet? And can runemate do something about this so people dont get scammed out of their money because of broken bots on their own store?

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

@yyank8 the way Runemate's transaction system works is that it charges you upon starting a bot and each subsequent hour. Runemate is broken today due to today's game update, so it's unlikely any bot will work currently until admins update Runemate. For future reference, I recommend not just continually restarting premium bots, but instead try the lite/trial version (qve's fighter has a lite version).

More context: Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
    That being said, Qverkk hasn't been online in almost 4 months so you're not likely to get a refund from him. I've sent you $1.10, merry early christmas. Please wait until you see posts saying Runemate has been fixed before using premium bots again though.

3. yyank8

Ahh okay that makes sense. I haven't tried any other bots today, I also didn't know there was an update to the game today. Thank you for the heads up, and for the money to refund me. Much appreciated. I've seen and used some of your bots and they work great, I'll be sure to use this money on one of your premium bots when the time comes.

CuppaJava likes this.
  4. baddad1988

@CuppaJava out here doing gods work and the world dosent even know

5. poojar102

"Not all heroes wear capes", some of them also make dope scripts bots.

CuppaJava likes this.