1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Brutal black dragons

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by joshiii, May 15, 2017.

1. joshiii

would this be possible as they seems very afkable/easy and good money

2. Bill Kooly

Going to answer this even though I'm not an author. But good luck.

Just from personal experience there was average of 6 people a world, mostly bots so the profit would not be so dreamy.

joshiii likes this.
  3. aselgumati

Going to have to disagree on this one, everytime I have done brutals there is usually 2-4 people per world unless your on a very crowded time. And usually you could just whop and find a spot instantly.

4. Bill Kooly

You must catch them as they are banking. Literally tested in the morning, evening, and night. If you do find a world and the other bots are running, they will hijack your spot. Have checked more than one occasion, otherwise I would not have posted lol. There are also a few clans that run clans that send scouts to locate spots. They snipe spots if you are not in the clan as well. Essentially Wyverns 2.0. So yes, you may find a spot from time to time, but OP is referring to a bot to consistently run for profits. Not saying you will not profit, just saying you will be disappointed when you return to your bot and find it wasn't the bank you were expected for the fees you pay.

5. rickp1337

while its still profitable to do these i gotta agree with bill to some degree, whenever i do these manualy its super easy to exploit bots by only killing the dragon to half hp, stepping out and taking a new one, when combined with the average world having at least 2-3 players the bots results will likely not be as amazing as you think, and youre likely to get reported players realise youre a bot

joshiii likes this.
  6. sak

sak

You might be able to just use Infinite Combat I believe, it has some bugs but you can set a strict safespot, and I think you can also enter Items to loot. You could AFK and semi-watch it every here in there I think it should work.

joshiii likes this.
  7. joshiii

thanks for the advice bro!

sak likes this.
  8. sak

sak

NP only thing I would be afraid of is getting stomped out by a dragon, even if someone were to make a bot a lot of people get stomped by Dragons there because there is not much space as you know.

joshiii likes this.