1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BUG THAT WITH CLIENT

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Haris01211, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Haris01211

Hi guys I am posting this here to make this bug known. Many people can not acceces the any bot this message pop up when trying to use a bot "Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException"

Okay basically i just open the bot client then when i tried using dawg hunter this message "Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException" .

So I turned off the client and tried again i also closed runescape and started it from the client itself to see if that was the problem so once I opened the client and the osrs game through it the same message appeared,so once again I restarted the client then I tried it with the another bot and the same message appeared.

@Party
    @Cloud
    @Arbiter
    @kazemanie
    @Geashaw
    @anyone/eveyone(tagged anyone who I thought could help)

PLEASE FIX THIS OR IF ANY SOLUTION PLEASE TELL US.

2. Haris01211

3. ProjectVyxtra

It happened to me too. I was using vpn when i made the runemate account and i have to keep using the same vpn to use it now for some reason

4. Haris01211

I am did not use a vpn to make my account I used my normal ip address through google chrome .