1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I get 3 99's? Road to Max?

Discussion in 'Goals' started by delta, Aug 11, 2018.

1. delta

Hey everybody,

I am working on an account with 99 firemaking, 94 cooking+, 90+ fletching, 73+ mining, 54+ fishing, 50+ smithing, 65+ woodcutting. I have a total level now of over 900. I don't want to bot much runecrafting, agility, hunting. I'd like to level up thieving, fishing, crafting. I didn't want to bot the RC, Agility, Hunting, since the ban rate seems very high for all of those bots. I am leaning off of combat right now for a special project in the future, I have done some construction hands-on and I am thinking about hands-on farming since I haven't found any amazing bots for those. I didn't put all my exact levels for obvious reasons, I am not really sure what else to train that's low risk?

Any good thieving bots? I am looking on advice for bots and where to go from here.

Savior likes this.
  2. Maui Jim

For thieving do the quest “the feud” (15k thieving XP reward) and use the tea stall untill you get to 38 and I suggest divine master farmer from there. Some people say fruit stalls are an alternative until you get 38 for master farmer.