1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cannot run bots any bots since last 2 updates

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by sordid_lemon, Feb 10, 2017.

1. sordid_lemon

@Cloud

Hey cloud, i'm having a severe issue with my client.

Everytime i try and run a bot, an error meessge " failed because of an IOE exception " Or, " failed because Agentinitialisation error" appears. I'm a MAC user and this issue only appears after an update fixes or causes the error.

I haven't been able to use the client since the last update 2 updates and i've tried everything from re-installing everything and to restarting my mac but nothing seems to fix it. I mentioned this to @Party who suggested to make a thread and tag you in to see if you could help. I've uploaded my log error as well in this.

Thanks

- Sordid_Lemon

Attached Files:

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Try installing the latest JDK (not JRE) and report your results. I'm trying to narrow down the cause.

3. sordid_lemon

I've tried running the client using JDK, but it comes up with another Agent Initialisation error. Not looking to good :/

- Sordid_Lemon
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2017 ---
    I've tried running the client today at work and strangely enough, it works. This isn't 100% resolving the issue since i don't want to run the client at work in case i end up IP banning my workplace. I think it may potentially be an issue with a network protocol that i've enabled on my home Router. I'll try and do some more digging once i get back home. Until then, the search for the fix continues.

- Sordid_Lemon
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2017 ---
    I've narrowed the issue down to my home network. For some reason, the client works everywhere else except in my home which is extremely bizarre. At the moment, i'm with virgin media with the super hub 2ac. does anyone know if there is settings which may be preventing the client from utilising any bots? I'd be extremely grateful if anyone responds.

Thanks

-Sordid_Lemon

Attached Files: