1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Can't open web browser cuz I can't find a 32 bit Java DL

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Bullet Bills, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Bullet Bills

Hey guys im new here,
    Now that I got one problem resolved im trying to get onto this one and it's the biggest pain in the ass. I can't find a download for the 32-bit Java version for my PC to fix this error. I've tried multiple browsers by downloading them as x32 yet they install as x64?? AND I CANNOT GET 32-BIT JAVA FOR THE LIFE OF ME.
    Please help me!

Windows 7 Enterprise
    64-bit
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2017 ---
    bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2017 ---
    So I'm guessing this is not possible with my version of Windows being 64-bit, meaning I need to get a JVM [Java Virtual Machine] set up.. If that's the case then my oh my, this **** is cheap. SO cheap it's free. And for that, I'm grateful along with the community I'm sure. But could you please inform us prior to installation?! I've wasted all my time trying to figure this all out on my own, when it could've been all avoided simply with a clear notice of incompatibility.

2. zafrex

When you install runemate it download the correct version of java, did you try to uninstall all java version and then install runemate?

3. Bullet Bills

I haven't uninstalled Java at all since I didn't think that would somehow affect outcome. Later today I will give it a go by ridding them both off PC and then installing in your order. Just need to get this nap in.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

There is no incompatibility, just install a 32 bit JRE on your machine (or just use the one that comes with RuneMate's installer) and you're good to go.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 2, 2017 ---
    Btw you're looking for "x86" versions, which is a 32 bit architecture. "x32" doesn't exist.

5. Bullet Bills

Can you guide me or hyperlink me the download? I see every type of Java like SE, DB, EE, but not JRE. Lol is it me or it this unusually complicated??

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

SE (standard edition)

7. Bullet Bills

Okay you know what I'm done here. You try n' help me and there's still no solution because I do not find the x84 version of JRE/Java SE. There's no option available to download x84, just x64. This is just plain stupid now I must find another alternative program. sorry