1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Can't use Inventory items on GameObjects anymore

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Remco1337, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Remco1337

Hi,

I am wiritng a quest bot and this is the second time this comes along I think it might had to do with an update somehow because the same piece of code worked before!

Code (Text):
    1. if (coffinOpened != null) {
    2.                                 SpriteItem ghostSkull = Inventory.getItems("Ghost's skull").first();
    4.                                 if (Inventory.getSelectedItem() != null && Inventory.getSelectedItem().toString().contains("Ghost's skull")) {
    5.                                     coffinOpened.click();
    6.                                 }
    8.                                 if (ghostSkull.click()) {
    9.                                     if (Inventory.getSelectedItem() != null && Inventory.getSelectedItem().toString().contains("Ghost's skull")) {
    10.                                         coffinOpened.click();
    11.                                     }
    12.                                 }
    13.                             }
    It just hovers above the coffin and then just repeats it also says this in the debug:

00:07:42 INFO [OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on entities. This breaks most bots, so we're correcting things.

While it's a Ghost's skull and not a consumable item I quess this is a bug and has nothing to do with my own code!

2. wede333

It's almost like the client is telling you the engine has a glitch that breaks most bots, and will be fixed as soon as possible. Unfortunately, Cloud is away for thanksgiving with his family meaning he isn't able to fix it at the moment. People really need to be patient and realize that he's allowed to have time to himself lol. It sucks, but Cloud does amazing work and is well over-due for some time off.

Remco1337 likes this.