1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Card Charged but hours not restored

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Darkermello, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Darkermello

You guys charged my card yet havent given me my 400 hours of bot time.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 25, 2022 ---
    31 reads with no replies, kinda weird

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

The only person who can actually do anything billing related is Arbiter.

It's also not totally clear what you mean tbh. You have the supporter role which is what comes with the payment, do you mean you bought hours before & then bought more now and didn't get the more hours? Or is this your first time buying hours? If you go to (Log in | Community | RuneMate) what does it show for Allowed/Used/Remaining?

The payment system is totally automated so if you bought something & it hasn't showed up yet, it means your credit card/paypal hasn't given Runemate the money yet. But again I'm a bit confused.

3. Darkermello

I mean the charge is reoccuring and i have been waiting 2 weeks for hours considering i was dealing with a bunch of bs on my account in previous posts. Now here i am getting charged again but when i check i still am maxed on hours
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 26, 2022 ---
    and the charge went through
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2022 ---
    @CuppaJava

4. dahnae

What do you see when you go to the link cuppa gave you above?

5. Darkermello

This isnt the issue i bought it last month used my hours now 2 days ago i was recharged and money went thru now im waiting for my bot hours. im not even bringing up the issue with them that in one day i somehow managed to bot 108 hours on one account.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2022, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2022 ---
    the issue is either give me the 400 hours im waiting for or ill just despute the charges cause this shit has been buggy and stealing my money. hours gone, bots crash so i have to restart and spend more money, and if you pause the bot say because you have to afk it still charges even when paused.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2022 ---
    Ik you guys arent support i think but regardless this is an issue for the runemate admins @dahnae @CuppaJava

#5 Darkermello, Aug 27, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
  6. dahnae

The hour system on runemate uses a 30-day rolling window. You don't get 400 hours right after your payment, you'll get back the hours you used a month ago. Paying for more hours doesn't actually give you more hours, it simply increases your cap. I agree it is confusing and non-intuitive, but it is how it is. Same thing for bot crashes, it's working as intended. I recommend you to read the FAQ.

7. Party

Party Client Developer

I hope reading the FAQ has answered your questions - you can also review your usage on the Services page, it is accurate. Usage is recorded there when you terminate a bot session, so it's possible to go over 24 hours in a day by just botting for more than 24 hours and then stopping it.