1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celestial Fletcher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Defeat3d, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar

2. paredesk

Do you not have a signature for this one? I know you do on divination. I would have a damn good siggy if you did =\ lol

3. mentalpiggie

a note: don't know if it matters because the other osrs fletching bot on here does exactly the same thing, but when its goes from withdrawing the item to the close bank button it goes super fast, as in, it doesnt actually drag the mouse there but the mouse just kinda spawns there, same with going to the bow and string to click and going from the bow/string to click all is also inhumanly fast. again, dont know how much this matters.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  4. Xander

Movements are to fast and spastic if you could make them smoother it would be a better script bot, other than that thanks for the good script bot!

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Clouse(tm)

6. mentalpiggie

clouse? what do you mean :) thanks for the nice script bot though!

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

The movements are made by Clouse (Cloud Mouse) which I don't control but yourself. Maybe you should try using the client to play legitimately for a bit. :)

8. mentalpiggie

clouse is basically a mouse mimicking tool then?

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Eh no, basically every movement made by RuneMate is done with Clouse, which bases it's movement on the stuff you do.

10. mentalpiggie

yeah i meant it as it mimicks your mouse movement when you play it thats what i meant with mimicking, thanks for the explanation :)

11. paredesk

Idk how that's possible because another bot I use (massfighter) has flawless mouse movement.

12. mentalpiggie

its probably because you havent made alot of fletching movements yet but combat movements arent hard to simulate since it doesnt differ much from normal walking mousemovements except in this case you click monsters.

13. SlashnHax

Ummmm

14. mentalpiggie

im not sure i've never used clause or seen how its set up before (or even checked it out) logically speaking this just seems like an obvious reason, if it's not even close please shine some light on it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2015 ---
    okay, so 3 more little bugs/issues i've found.
    no.1: when fletching in Camelot bank sometimes horribly missclicks (somehow) and you end up behind the bank with the bot trying to find the bank booth and not finding it, probably caused by some awkward camera angles caused by the anti-ban.

no.2: when fletching on the G.E. (which is the best place on busy worlds because there will be a ton of people on top of you and noone will talk to you) it sometimes tries to rightclick but a huge list of names will pop-up this will cause the bot to just awkwardly stand there only turning the camera every once in a while.

no.3: isn't really a bug but would be nice as an added thing and i think would help not getting banned/found out, it's when you have anything under 14 left for your last inventory it will withdraw the bows(u) but then log out with only the unfinished bows in the inventory.

P.S. there might be some bugs with the other banks but these 2 (camelot & G.E.) have worked otherwise fine for me if you want me to try out other banks for more feedback i'll do that :).

15. CantSeeMeHomie

pls kill this bot for the time being. Numerous occasions of idling in the bank window. i cried a lil inside when I found the bot 6hours later and only 400 logs used. update or die pls to avoid future bans to future ppl who don't read these posts before using the bot (such as myself).

16. ichaseexp

GOT ME BANNED ON OSRS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. omgamagepure

Great bot. Had absolutely no issues for the last 170000 logs. Shoutout to you.

18. iMissT

script bot clicks on knife then on oak logs after that it does nothing .... please fix

19. Daniel Green

same issue ^ any fix?

20. Kowlkryz

i dont think this bot is working anymore it just stands in the bank and does nothing I've tested camelot and GE banks and it still doesnt even withdraw or start cutting anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.