1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celestial Hunter BETA [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Defeat3d, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sane

confirmed

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

In what way does it look bot-like? Almost every legit player I know of in OSRS does that. It's not intended to be in RS3.

3. Dylan Turner

Completely agree as like im only getting like 200 + or - an hour at 80 hunter which i think could easily go to like 350 chins an hour with spam click even
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 31, 2015 ---
    but im just posting to let people know the script bot is stable and works and i know the bot author already knows it can have some improvements so be more patient tho kid

4. bubzy

Yeah is ok just ran for longer periods of time it looks suspicious.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2015 ---
    lOLoLOloLOl i forgot i had written than and then i was like it wasn't that bad and meant to delete it but i forgot to.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2015 ---
    The original post said rs3 that's why i said something about it.

5. Dylan Turner

lol wrong thread

#85 Dylan Turner, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  6. Shady Bliss

The bot gets stuck sometimes when it places a box trap outside of the selected pattern. It will sit there until logout, instead of pick trap up and move it :p

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Yeah something about my system that's supposed to prevent it doesn't work. It's a tricky thing to find a new way to do it. Like I said my next update is basically a full rewrite but I'm not sure when I get the motivation and time to do it.

8. Shady Bliss

No worries :D im happy with this anyway, im always around to push it back in the right direction anyway.

9. bubzy

cant waitt!!

10. terrorbyte

Progress Update 16/11/2015

I ran this bot for about 2-3 hours starting at 63 hunter hunting red chins. Its a very solid bot and I was averaging about 140 chins per hour. Works stable.

However, one minor bug I found is that if you are carrying MORE boxes then you can place, the script bot will crash and ask for a debug report to be sent to author. For example, at my current level I can only palce 4 box traps and if I carry more then 4, it tries to set down the 5th trap and when it gives me the error in-game that I do not have the correct level, script bot crashes/stops. its no big deal tho, just a minor hitch.

I think I could get more chins if my location was good and I knew which formation of traps to use for better catches.

Can anyone share good location and formation to gain at least 200-250 chins an hour if possible?

11. Dylan Turner

using the non beta and this on rs3 i got 99 hunter in a week

[​IMG]

the non beta greatly increased my chins per hour i did red chins from 63-98 i was getting around 290 but greater the llevel greater the xp and chin rate. Make sure you have the hunter suit on.

12. terrorbyte

Hey Dylan, thanks for info man. I'm playing OSRS though. And I've been told that hunter clothing in OSRS is only cosmetic. Any idea about this

13. Sharky80

script bot is nice but it tries to perform action when previous one is not finnished, resulting in 2 seconds delay. If this will be fixed, well, then we will get rougly 20/30% more chins/xp :)

Fix that and push scrip premium mate

14. qverkk

Bot is great :D any suggested botting areas from lvl 1 to 99? atm im 27 but i'd like to go for 99 with this bot

15. Sharky80

Go cobalt chins. Then normal ones. Aftery you hit 67, you go red chins. After hitting lvl 89, you can go hunting crimson skillchompas till 120

16. sorien

can this script bot get fixxed got 1 account banned from using this bot it hardly does its purpose and if it cant be fixxed i think it shoudl be removed from the sdn

17. Saiyan

Hi i've been using this script bot and it is really good :)
    However, I have noticed some Issues.
    Issue 1 (Not an issue but a recommendation): Instead of 'dismantling' the trap, RS3 has a rebuild option so it just clicks once and it should auto rebuild on that tile however yes this may not be viable for osrs players
    Issue 2: When rebuilding a fallen trap (red tile marked trap) before it finishes it clicks 2 times on the (green tile marked trap) but it doesn't wait for the rebuild animation to finish
    Recommendation -> Could you add a feature that detects level and if the level reaches the new extra trap threshold deploy an extra trap?

18. Kyler1994

Kyler1994 Why have abs when you can have kebabs?

wont start with spectre =[

19. JoJo

@Defeat3d are you going to convert this over to spectre?

20. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Yes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2016 ---
    I've converted this version over to our new framework/api. Working on the UI now. I should be able to get this up and running today. If anyone can provide me with an OSRS account that can hunt chinchompas I would greatly appreciate it.

terrorbyte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.