1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Client Closes and 2 Shortcuts appear

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Judpk, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Judpk

I am running the windows version of runemate on a windows server 2016 and have been doing so for the last month or so. Just recently the bot has began to act strangely, it will crash after around 2 hours and then kill the client, when I check on it with RDP the client is closes and there is 2 short cuts on the desktop.

The script bot I am using is Alpha runecrafting.

I'm also wondering if there is a way to make it so the script bot doesn't stop, I am not very worried about the account getting banned or getting killed over and over.

Thanks,
    Jud

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

The client will only close itself if the Java Virtual Machine crashes. Look for a "hs_err_pid" file in the directory RuneMate is installed/downloaded to. Post it here. As far as the bot stopping due to an error, you should report that to the individual Bot Author in the bot's discussion thread.

3. Judpk

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Try updating your graphics card drivers from the vendor's website (not Windows Update). Also how many bots are you trying to run on this computer? Looks like you only 4GB of RAM.

5. Judpk

I am just running one bot, for the graphics card it is using intel hyper V since its a VPS that it is running on.

6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Then run Windows Update and apply all pending updates.