1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Client don't open

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by dogus, Oct 3, 2020.

1. dogus

I installed runemate, I can see in the taskbar but the client is not opening. I reInstall java and clean remove and install runemate again. But nothing is changed. (I tried to resize and tray, open new client)Can anyone help pls?

fozkayaa likes this.
  2. Tweed

Tweed Canada's Premium Cannabis

issue resolved:

download the unscripted version rather then the MACos or windows, upon doing that make sure you have the Runescape client downloaded, if your running MAC make sure you follow the steps listed in the OP about MACos.

I am having the same issue where it tells me “Cannot locate Java SE 8” downloaded the 8 dev kit.

had no issues with dream bot & RSBot. Tried following the forum post in regards to MAC OS fix but couldn’t locate the items described

#2 Tweed, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  3. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

Having this issue but without any form of error. I have reinstalled both RS / OSRS clients. Redownloaded RM. Still not able to load a client.

4. Tweed

Tweed Canada's Premium Cannabis

does the client not boot up at all for you? try downloading the unscripted version. I seem to have errors here and there but it always seems to workout once I close and reboot client. try opening the osrs client via RM, the select the other osrs option on RM once client is opened.

5. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

Yeah the OSRS client didn't even load but i fixed my issue. Uninstalled the RS / OSRS clients and RM then reinstalled. Working now.

6. aybarsto

Same issue on me win10. Still cant solve this problem help please

bgrdnmz likes this.
  7. fozkayaa

same problem