Bug ClientUI.sendTrayNotification Broken!

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by awesome123man, May 31, 2016.

1. @Override
    public void onMessageReceived(MessageEvent messageEvent) {
    if(messageEvent.getType().equals(Chatbox.Message.Type.PUBLIC_CHAT)){
    System.out.println(messageEvent.getMessage());
    ClientUI.sendTrayNotification(messageEvent.getSender() + ": " + messageEvent.getMessage());
    }
    }

This is my ChatbotListener, and it prints the messages but does not send me any notifications. I have tried using other bots as well, including Alpha Fighter and no notifications either. Something may be messed up with these... I dont think it is just me

OS-> Windows 10

#1 awesome123man, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. @SlashnHax can confirm his code is not working.
    And tagging @Vaped to look at it.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 31, 2016, Original Post Date: May 31, 2016 ---
    Also @awesome123man , just confirm your OS.

awesome123man likes this.
  3. it because jagex downloaded runemate and read the code so they messed it up

4. You don't seem to understand how this works, Jagex can't touch the client. It's something that broke inside the client, and not due to jagex.

5. My bots use ClientUI.sendTrayNotification and that still functions for me (I use it at startup/if materials run out and script bot ends)

OS -> Windows 10

6. Why do I have the sudden urge to Best Answer this just for the dizzying levels of troll this comment contains.

@awesome123man sounds like an issue with your system then. Another thing to check, do you get notifications when the login handler is enabled?

XenoTools likes this.
  7. Because runescape just had system update so I made the assumption on that that's why these problems are now arising. I don't know if I get these problems yet as I am not running runescape for a while until I see its safe to bot again.

8. The update was for adding worldwide duelling and preps for the summer thingy.

9. "@awesome123man sounds like an issue with your system then. Another thing to check, do you get notifications when the login handler is enabled?"
    I don't get any anymore... but I thought slashnhax said he is also having this...