1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ContractSlayer [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alkimista

the contract part now work very fine
    the loot list still have problem, but that is not important i think :)

2. Bendibooh

Hello, I can't delete from the added items even if I try to highlight it, that's why it always stuck at the bank and withdraw, deposit items.

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Select an item in the GUI and press delete.

Bendibooh likes this.
  4. Bendibooh

You are my hero!! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH, for your fast reply. :) <3

Derk likes this.
  5. Breno

any idea on a update ? this script bot is really strong and has some great potential,
    bug's atm for me are when banshee's are selected it runs to wrong location in tower
    infernal mage's getting contract from markus is broken

6. Aria

Getting infernal mage assignments should work, I tested it when the first bug with them was reported.
    I'll check if banshees are working tomorrow.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2015, Original Post Date: May 18, 2015 ---
    I've pushed version 1.2.

Changes:
    Added High Alchemy for public use after extensive testing to ensure it won't accidentally alch items.
    Added more looting options (loot all noted and stackable items, don't loot certain items.
    Bug fixes:
    Banshee and crawling hands should be working now.
    Getting a new task should be working now.

7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Please enable the use of the 'Special slayer contract' which you get if you already have a real slayer task similar to the one you can get from Markus. Gives you a lot more exp as long as the slayer task lasts. :D

And have you added loot calculation for spring cleaner? x_x

8. Aria

Good thing you just posted, or I wouldn't have implemented special slayer contracts. They should be working once the update is live, simply select a contract with the same monster as the slayer task you're doing and the bot will acquire a special contract. After the special contract/slayer task has been completed, the bot will continue doing regular slayer contracts unless you stop it and manually pick up another slayer task. I don't plan to expand to a full Slayer script bot; I made one for RSBot several years ago for Sumona and that took me an incredible amount of time.

I haven't added loot calculation for the spring cleaner yet. It's not really a high priority at the moment since it doesn't interfere with the functionality of the bot.

Derk, EvilCabbage and Arbiter like this.
  9. alkimista

amazing update, with HA now is possible to leave an account there forever :D

10. bombardiro

wow this is such an amazing bot.. i just want to thank you for your time/dedication in making it happen.. i've spent 5 solid hours there now with no problems at all making about 600k an hour according to the calculator :)

some super minor suggestions though (doesn't actually matter at all TBH), can it use lodestone teleport out instead of the falador tab for non emergencies? also, the contract doesn't get withdrawn out from bank but it talks to the guy every time to get retrive it, perhaps it will be less bot like if it gets inventoried instead?

edit: PS: how can i find out what item's ID numbers are? I'm trying to add some items to inventory like spring cleaner 3000 (you only have regular, and 9001).

#30 bombardiro, May 18, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  11. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I helped him gather the IDs of the 9001 spring cleaner, by going into developer mode. Start RuneMate with a bat file and put -sdk at the end of that bat file by editing it. If you don't start RuneMate with a bat file normally search for a guide named 'How to RuneMate' by Geashaw.

12. alkimista

BUG:
    when going back to the NPC at the end of the 200 abyss demon, it crash instead taking the money :D

13. Breno

waiting for push :) patiently cant wait i made a account especially for this script bot to see if i can get 99 slayer at the slayer tower with only contracts :)

14. bombardiro

thanks so much! perfect!
    For anyone interested "Spring cleaner 9000" has an ID of 34772
    while "Slayer contract" has 27360

Derk likes this.
  15. Breno

if update was pushed banshee's are still broken unless im reading wrong lol

16. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

@Aria I would implore you to consider using names instead of IDs, at least when asking the user to input their own. The end user shouldn't even know SDK mode exists, let alone require them to hunt down IDs using it.

17. Frozen

Hi, do you think its possible to add OSRS support in the future?

18. Breno

EvilCabbage likes this.
  19. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

My apologies if what I said wasn't for the public ear, or eye in this case, to see/hear. Feel free to edit my post to your liking. I was just trying to help. D: @Arbiter

20. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

No no you did the right thing. We're not trying to hide SDK mode, but rather not require end users to have to deal with all of that.

bombardiro and Derk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.