1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility AIO 1.2.10

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. Atrippa

deffo leave alone until antiban is adjusted. 2 accounts temp banned from using this this month. i gave it a couple weeks between accounts and i babysit including chat. be warned
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2022, Original Post Date: Apr 16, 2022 ---
    deffo leave alone until antiban is adjusted. 2 accounts temp banned from using this this month. i gave it a couple weeks between accounts and i babysit including chat. be warned

3. Greenie18

A comment about the werewolf course - after the first step at the very beginning, the bot stays stagnant for 2 or 3 seconds every time. Seems a little sus

4. CuppaJava

5. CuppaJava

6. Mohd Izlan

hey there, I just wanted to ask, why doesn't the bot withdraw the high alch items from the bank? it has no problem withdrawing food or energy potions, but doesn't withdraw high alch items after it finishes high alching the items in my inventory.

7. CuppaJava

Hey :) The bot doesn't have logic to withdraw the item from the bank because under normal circumstances it shouldn't be needed. It shouldn't be depositing the alch items, and almost all alch items can be withdrawn as notes. So you can just withdraw a huge stack of them as notes when starting the bot.

8. Mohd Izlan

wow now i feel dumb. yea i should've just withdrawn all those as notes. really slipped my mind there. thank you.

CuppaJava likes this.
  9. CuppaJava

10. CuppaJava

11. TheAfflicted

I cannot seem to get this to run for the life of me. I have tried the premium a few attempts and the client suggested I mess around in lite first to avoid charges. I was able to get the lite going one time in seers village rooftop. The time it work it adjusted the camera angle and did the course fine for a few laps until I ended. All other attempts (10+) it tried to start climbing up the bank but hit beside the proper location or glitched in and out of the bank on repeat. All of these attempts did not adjust the camera angle like it did in the successful attempt. Also, the client was reading back something along the lines of trying to figure out which obstacle to do. Not sure if any of this information helps but I'd love to support you if I can get this working. At this point only about 15 minutes left of lite and I have already been charged for 3 hours of premium with only minutes of unsuccess.

CuppaJava likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

Hey, so there could be a couple things causing this::
    • runemate was broken last night for ~12 hours, from roughly 11pm est to 11am est today. if you ran the bot during that time, it may work now
    • Are you on Runelite or the vanilla client? Runelite has some bugs and I recommend using the vanilla client until Party gets runelite ironed out (hopefully soon)
    • Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug, often cache related. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again. Otherwise, try clearing your OSRS game cache & restarting OSRS/Runemate again (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin).

Lemme know if the above doesn't help.

13. CuppaJava

14. CuppaJava

15. CuppaJava

16. King B

Banned first night using it.

17. Sojin

Used it for an hour every 12 or so hours and got banned in about 2 days

18. pcaminan

Hey, just wondering, while alching on Canifis the bot will occasionally right click->cancel, about three times per lap. Is this a bug or intended?

upload_2022-8-25_11-47-28.png

Only does it while alching.

CuppaJava likes this.
  19. CuppaJava

Thank you for pointing this out, I'm seeing it now as well. I've pushed a fix which should be approved within the next few days. Will be fixed in the next update :)

20. CuppaJava