1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Pickpocket 1.3.18

Cor blimey mate, what are ye doing in me pockets?

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Yeah apparently there's an issue with Runemate compiling my bots, I don't really know why. It's out of my hands unfortunately but hopefully admins will have it fixed/more info for me to fix it soon.

2. bhunt888

I'm having the same problem with a couple of his bots. This one and the MinerAIO. On top of that, I've been charged each time trying to start a session.

3. CuppaJava

Hey yeah as mentioned above there's an issue with Runemate compiling my bots, I don't really know why. It's out of my hands unfortunately but hopefully admins will have it fixed/more info for me to fix it soon.

I can refund you for the session, please just pm me a screenshot of the transactions in https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ so I know how much to send

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.72 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#184 CuppaJava, Feb 11, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  5. CuppaJava

6. icheltso

My thieving bot just crashes on startup :(

7. CuppaJava

I replied to your message on discord as well, but is there any error message or anything? It's hard to know what's going on from this, but the general advice is to restart OSRS/RM (or your PC) and test the lite version. As it's commonly a runemate bug causing crashing tbh.

8. icheltso

My bad for not responding, all works now. Got 2 blood shards in 40 mins lol.
    Cuppa, u king!

9. CuppaJava

10. karma74

Hello

I want to buy $ to use your bot, first I want to ask the following, can I use several accounts at the same time with your script bot?

1. If I use several accounts at the same time, would I charge $0.08/H normally?

2. Would it cost me $0.08/h for each account I use?

11. CuppaJava

Hey, so the way Runemate works in general is that it charges hourly per instance. So if you have 1 account running for an hour it'd be 8c, but if you have 2 accounts running for an hour at the same time it'd be 8c for each account (so 16c total).

12. CuppaJava

#192 CuppaJava, Mar 9, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
  13. Jahoedie420

I love this script bot, been running it for the last week now and it runs flawless normally. Been expierincing some random issue last night where it got logged out somehow because of an issue and it still got charged 3 hours, overall a 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work mate!

14. Kubberen

Bro the client crashed 3 times on a row last 5 minutes on me, anyway i can get a refund? it say's report the bug xd

15. CuppaJava

Not totally sure what would have happened there, probably a temporary Runemate issue, but feel free to lemme know if you start seeing the issue more often. I've sent a refund btw

Yeah Runemate tends to rarely crash randomly sometimes lol. I've sent a refund.

Jahoedie420 likes this.
  16. CuppaJava

17. CuppaJava

18. Nunox

Hello! since yesterday I haven't been able to take a break, when the bot logs out to take a break it stays outlogged, I don't log back in after the time I set the bot to. The risk of getting banned when I can't take breaks is high, especially when I have the bot running 24/7 and paying for it. I can't see how many successful pickpockets I've done either, it just says "0"
    Sincerely, Nunox.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2023, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2023 ---
    Hello! since yesterday I haven't been able to take a break, when the bot logs out to take a break it stays outlogged, I don't log back in after the time I set the bot to. The risk of getting banned when I can't take breaks is high, especially when I have the bot running 24/7 and paying for it. I can't see how many successful pickpockets I've done either, it just says "0"
    Sincerely, Nunox.

19. CuppaJava

Hi, sorry about that. This break bug was due to a Runemate issue outside my control. But it has been fixed by the client devs and everything should be working again. Please restart OSRS & runemate to continue botting.

20. osrs danny n