1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Pickpocket 1.3.17

Cor blimey mate, what are ye doing in me pockets?

1. guapgecko

guapgecko Skyrim belongs to the Nords

Could you make it so that we can save presets as well? I'm often doing elves/vyres/ardy knights on diff accounts and I gotta change the settings every time, thanks!

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Lol, I think you're experiencing a placebo effect with the click speed modifier :p You're not the first person to say the click speed modifier makes a noticable difference, but that isn't how it works. The higher number clicks slower, because it's multiplying every delay by the modifier. So if a delay is 600 milliseconds with a click speed modifier of 0.8, the delay becomes 480 milliseconds. It really doesn't have a large effect on the bot performance, it just provides a nice little bit of variance.

What's your thieving level? I was doing ardy knights on my main a couple weeks ago (around 80 thieving) and was getting ~100-110k when manually spam clicking, with dodgy necklaces & ardy diary. Got around 85-90k when using the bot on "smart clicking" which is to be expected as it isn't intended to be max efficiency. Please keep in mind any breaks or afk times will also slow xp/h, as will time spent setting up the bot (eg if you have the bot running for 2 minutes while setting it up, the xp/h will be lower for the first while as it needs to recoup that 2 minutes of dead time. (Actually now that I mention this, I could look into making the bot ignore that dead time to give a more accurate estimate right away.) Also the wiki xp/hs are usually theoretical max efficiency which a bot isn't aiming for.

Either way, I will double check the "dumb clicking"/spam clicking option as it could likely be improved.

I don't want to bloat the user interface too much more, but I'll see how feasible it is to make the settings saved per NPC (eg so you can have your "items to drop" list saved for each NPC). I don't want to promise anything here though, as it could add quite a bit of complexity to the saving logic, but it would be nice to have.

guapgecko likes this.
  3. CuppaJava

#23 CuppaJava, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  4. Prodigy

Everytime I run the bot, I get logged out at around the 3-4 hour mark with the error message that bot logged out because it saw the I cant reach that message too many times. But it was standing in the open. Attached image. Not sure why it would get that error.

Was able to run it for 12+ hours earlier.

Attached Files:

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. CuppaJava

Someone else mentioned this to me recently as well, it's a minor (but annoying) bug in the current version. There's a fix in queue waiting to be approved, will be fixed in the next update :)

Prodigy likes this.
  6. Prodigy

Amazing! Thanks so much mate!

CuppaJava likes this.
  7. zamboli

Just wanted to say your efficiency update was great - getting 25-30% higher xp rates than before. Thanks for adding it.

You legend, Cuppa.

CuppaJava likes this.
  8. zythan

randomly stops within an hour and says its because failed to reach too many times but everytime i look its only a single miss

edit - master farmers at farming guild

CuppaJava likes this.
  9. CuppaJava

Yeah, sorry about this. This is a bug present in the current version. I've had a fix for this waiting in queue for a few days now, just waiting for admins to approve it. Shouldn't be much longer hopefully.

10. zythan

no worries thanks :)

11. CuppaJava

Prodigy likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

#32 CuppaJava, Apr 2, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  13. Jovanovitz123

I botted an account from lvl 3-2024 total level, got banned from this bot after about an hour, (have used it from 65-82 before hand months back though worked great. Cuppa makes FANTASTIC scripts bots above everyone else, but just be careful with this bot, still solid bot but don’t leave running more then a half hour and keep an eye on the bot

14. CuppaJava

I am sorry to hear about the ban, that's rough, but if you botted to 2024 total level & only botted an hour using this bot, it's very unlikely this bot got you banned. It was probably a delayed ban from somewhere else as Jagex doesn't usually ban right away. I've had people use this bot for 2 days straight without ban (which is nuts and not recommended, but yeah).

Sorry to hear it anyway.

15. CuppaJava

16. CuppaJava

#36 CuppaJava, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  17. zamboli

Hey Cuppa,

Previous improvements to efficiency were great, but there's still a pretty wide gap:

From the wiki: 'From level 95 onwards the tick-perfect rate is 252,900 experience per hour, although players are likely to see rates of around 230,000–240,000 experience per hour including some mistakes.'

At 97 thieving I'm getting 150k p/h instead of 230k p/h. Any suggestions for how this could be improved? (note the 150k p/h is NOT including breaks. I've let it run for 25mins ahead of a break to get those figures)

18. CuppaJava

Wiki rates are often really inflated, even the ones they say "include some mistakes", so please take them with that in mind. You could also verify yourself what rate you'll get max on your account just by manually doing it for 5-10 min. When I did this on my mid 80s account, I think the bot vs manual rates were only about 5-10k xp/h apart (and even doing it manually, spam clicking, was far below the wiki rates).

That being said, to double check, are you using the ardy med diary? I think if you have the diary done, dodgy necklaces aren't needed @ level 95. Also are you using a splashing world/thieving "in splashing tiles only"? The bot works much more efficiently when the target isn't moving. Also you turned off the break handler, but was AFK handler on? As that also cuts xp/h.

You can also disable "smart clicking" and it should be slightly faster. I can also look into clicking more often/spam clicking more, but I don't think it would make too much of a difference tbh.

19. CuppaJava

#39 CuppaJava, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  20. CuppaJava

#40 CuppaJava, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021