1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Pickpocket 1.3.17

Cor blimey mate, what are ye doing in me pockets?

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava updated Cuppa Pickpocket with a new update entry:

Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.34 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 9, 2022, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2022 ---
    Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply but I think this should be fixed now. There was a couple of odd Runemate bugs yesterday which should be all either fixed or worked around now :)

2. CuppaJava

#122 CuppaJava, Feb 13, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2022
  3. afk1234

crashes osrs client/ takes $ every time to fix. easily the most expensive script bot i've used on this site due to it crashing and charging. gg

4. CuppaJava

My dude, there's even a message that pops up every time someone starts one of my bots:
    [​IMG]

To reiterate, as of the past few weeks there's a bug with Runemate itself causing bots to sometimes randomly crash the OSRS game client. It doesn't seem to happen every time, but unfortunately it's a bug with Runemate itself it's kind of outside my control.

The Runemate (client) developer Party uploaded this video that may help prevent the OSRS game client from crashing. It was also posted on my discord & my current status. Please try this:

For future reference, please test using the lite version so you don't get repeatedly charged while testing.

5. CuppaJava

6. CuppaJava

7. mtvcash

used for 3 hours and got banned be careful

8. CuppaJava

I'm sorry to hear you got banned but that's always a risk when botting unfortunately. Which NPC were you thieving? Have you used any other bots within the past few weeks? As it is always possible for jagex to delay bans, they don't usually ban in one session.

Either way, sorry again to hear it.

9. CuppaJava

10. HandiX

Been using this boy for a good few days now, mostly works fine bar losing XP because for some reason it will always try and right click the knight when there a quite a few people, meaning there it sits there for a few seconds trying to find the action to pickpocket Ardougne Knight. All in all though, wonderful bot nonetheless.
    - A recommendation would be to open the coin pouches when and if the player is stunned as I’ve noticed I get the “You need to empty your coin pouch before you can continue pickpocketing” quite often

#130 HandiX, Mar 19, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
  11. CuppaJava

Yeah this is a bit of a Runemate quirk tbh, sometimes it doesn't know it can just left click in big stacks. Glad it doesn't happen too often though.

Just to clarify this is intentional, the bot could theoretically know exactly when it has full pouches, but I have the bot sometimes pickpocket a bit longer to simulate not realising it's full. But either way I could look into it randomly opening pouches while stunned more often :) Will add to my list

HandiX likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

13. morge

issue with the banking after the update, not opening the bank only stood's there and mouse is located at run button

14. CuppaJava

Sorry for the late reply, just got home. Runemate is currently partially broken after today's game update.

Hopefully admins will have it fixed soon, the best place to check more info would be the Runemate discord.

15. morge

Aye sir no worries pay for the use

16. Flason

Hello!

Firstly thank you for this bot, its trully amazing!

Since the inventory update i've been notecing a perticular issue. I always use your bot to pickpocket elves in Prifddinas, and never had any real issues. But now, the bot just seems to randomly bank even when i have plenty of food left (wines). It just banks the food and dodgy necklesses and withdraws new ones.

17. CuppaJava

Hmm... I can't really think of anything that should be causing this tbh. I haven't changed anything with the pickpocket recently, though of course it is possible this is a side effect from Jagex's update.

Does it seem to happen often? Honestly I don't have an account ready currently with access to prif so I'm kinda hoping this is a temporary quirk haha. Could you try clearing your osrs game cache & restarting osrs/rm and maybe it'll be more consistent again? If it does keep happening you could also pm me (on rm or discord) a log from the session and let me know roughly when it seems to happen.

18. Flason

I think it happend around 2 times in 30 minutes or something like that and im really not sure what triggers it. I'll try to do what you said in the following days and i'll send you the log file in case it happens again :)

19. CuppaJava

20. hicheese44

Just stands at ardy bank eating lobster, banking, then back to eating them.