1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 (Darkscape) Suicide bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by bhoffman, Oct 1, 2015.

1. bhoffman

I'm looking for a script bot that runs to one spot, then stands there until it dies and runs back.

The reason I'm looking for a script bot that does this is because in Darkscape all the monsters are aggressive, so I would run my guy to a spot and stand there while my guy auto retaliates until he dies.

The problem with doing it manually is I get auto-logged out after 5mins, and I also have to manually run back.
    Just doing this on some Strong hold of safety monsters was getting my nearly 100k xp per hour basically doing nothing

So I guess the steps would be

1. Equip Weapon (I like using a obby maul or addy 2h)
    2. Run to "safe spot" where only 1 monster can attack you at once
    3. Stand there doing nothing with auto retaliate on (only moving the camera every 4mins to prevent auto-logout)
    4. Die
    5. Run back to spot and repeat process

If someone could make this to work for me I would gladly send you a couple bucks on Paypal or something,

Thanks.

Xander likes this.
  2. qverkk

i could make one but it would be very simple, but you need to level the 2nd account that you kill to get more xp i think

EDIT: nvm i readed wrong ;)

#2 qverkk, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015