1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Darkscape Tzhaar suicide fighter

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by memeking420, Oct 5, 2015.

1. vipertrek79

There is absolutely NO difference between botting and suicide botting. Either way (eventually) you will be caught, and your accounts will get banned. Personally, I'd rather suicide to get more $ quicker, than take my sweet ass time botting every now and then, when honestly, the risk is the same, and the reward for casual botting is significantly lesser.

2. Echolocke

Once again Context. I never said don't bot, infact I said the OPPOSITE. Bot longer and more and get more profit faster through other methods, I'm saying for the last time, that suicide botting is a shit way to make exp / money compare to other botting methods. NO WHERE did i say play legit, when I don't myself. This is my last post on this matter.

3. vipertrek79

You clearly can't read. I never said you don't bot. Clearly you do, you're on a botting website. Duh. What I said was, that suicide botting in the normal sense of the term, running bots 24/7 is better than casual botting.

Anywaysssssssss @op good request. I'm sure one of the many bot authors here would love to create it for you.

4. memeking420

because its a suicide fighter, not a suicide bot. it fights tzhaar creatures without food and respawns in tzhaar and goes back to fight

loli likes this.
  5. vipertrek79

This guy gets it ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 100%

6. loli

Suicide Bot - Botting for extremely long periods of time, 12-24+ hours on an account you don't care about possibly losing, to get a lot of materials quickly.

Suicide Fighter- a script bot designed to gain exp/rsgp while dying over and over again/running back to farming spot.

I believe that's the point you two are trying to make right?

vipertrek79 likes this.
  7. tas182

I support.

8. amazingxx

Would be cool if this was made, currently one of the highest exp/hour places and easiest to bot as it doesn't require food. Botting combat skills in DS is pretty difficult if you want decent exp.

9. rowxs

Either way if you bot you will die in darkscape so why not just do suicide bot???? seriously... ur logic is flawed my friend.

10. Aria

to be good at runescape all you need is a credit card and/or bot

vipertrek79 and loli like this.
  11. memeking420

any devs willing to build this?

12. jacob nagle

id like to see this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2015 ---
    ive been trying to figure out a way around doing this but every existing bot stops when its low on food, and doesnt equip the item after death. noob developers cant developers cant develop the simplest bot.