1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corey miller

not sure what you did but it works very good now. I was able to collect over 3K red chins. normally i would only be able to get 1.5k or so but now its really kicking ass!!! GREAT JOB!!
    @awesome123man is by far my favorite bot Author!!

Attached Files:

awesome123man likes this.
  2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

*When i didnt do anything* :D

3. kcatwe

Will the bot ever include camera movement? Any sort of anti-ban? How can I use this will the least chance to get banned? Thanks!

Jk after watching the bot, it does seem quite natural. Great job awesome123man!

4. awesome123man

Really? I didnt think it looks natural :p
    But thanks :D
    Any suggestions? I will hopefully getting to updating this bot soon.
    BTW, the greatest antiban is not botting for too long at a time, not having random camera movements which could even be seen as botlike. Also, runemate uses a Clouse(Cloud-mouse) which uses your own movement patterns when using the mouse on a bot, which is pretty good antiban

5. Triage

I don't know, something like random switching between bag and stats (most humans check their stats from time to time).
    Break handler while it's still running, sometimes let it go "afk" for 2-3 mins to simulate you grabbing a drink or something.
    Faster trap handling (if possible?), seems like it prioritizes looting instead of setting up a new trap, doesn't look very human-ish.
    Better movement while laying traps, for me it often goes from one square, waits, goes to the next and then puts the trap down. Instead of just instantly going to the correct square.

I think random camera movement are kinda useless, most people dont really rotate camera while hunting (I don't, atleast). I just chill at only use my mouse for setting up traps and such while watching my 2nd monitor. But I guess it could be beneficial, just don't overdo it.

6. awesome123man

I may not really update this bot because i am working on other projects/busy with school. Any mandatory updates needed will be prioritized. But i will take your feedback into account next time i am working on this, thanks!

7. Triage

Also another thing is that when getting logs for Deadfall traps it'll almost always run too far, prioritize getting logs, and miss grabbing the Kebbit that it caught under the rock. Would it be possible to make it (when you are gonna work on it next time) so that it just keeps 1 log in your inventory, prioritize collecting whatever you caught when having one log, and then prioritize chopping a tree when you have 0?

Edit: Nevermind, seems like it works pretty fine now. Chisel support would be great tho! :D

8. awesome123man

I thought I added that, must have forgotten

9. feelingdandy

I'm having an issue with this bot where it logs out as soon as it's done placing the three traps, my max currently, if that's all the traps in my inventory. The work around seems to be to bring extra traps. I assume you have some kind of code for checking to see if the player is out of traps as a safeguard? It's a fantastic idea, but it seems to be currently broken with how it's implemented at the moment. Seems like a bug, or an intended consequence of checking for traps as a safeguard while being unaware of the player's current trap count. Maybe put the safeguard check after attempting to place a trap, but not having one to place?

Anyways, I'm thankful for your time and skill in producing these bots :)

10. awesome123man

The way to make this safeguard better would require more checks, slowing down the speed of this bot, which is the priority. Thank you for the nice feedback though!

11. Triage

Yeah, if you have a chisel in your inventory it'll select the chisel and try to use it but it'll give me an unknown error and stop the bot. So I just dropped my chisel and it worked fine. But yeah, thanks alot!

12. awesome123man

Oh sorry! I can fix that sometime

13. Triage

No issue at all, take your time mate :)

awesome123man likes this.
  14. kapparinozz

This worked perfectly last night, but when i tried today it just stands there, doing nothing... whats the problem? :(

15. awesome123man

Idk, you got extra traps in inventory right? Because nothing has changed with the bot...

16. 0liver

Hey mate!
    Thanks for this great bot.
    I use it on rs3 and it works great! :)
    Can you maybe add this please? Charming moth

ore maybe is there any chance that you will add greenwall support someday?
    They are cought by boxtraps but need food! Here is the whole information about it:

#156 0liver, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  17. Firefoxes

Hello! This bot is great! The only thing - it has problems when i'm trying to run more than 1 or 2 instances of it on the same pc.
    I'm using it with OSRS.
    Its starting to get errors immidiately after starting 2d\3d instance or after 1-3 mins of running. This is not depends on settings - i've tryed alot of settings combinations on 2 different pcs (desktop i5 8gb RAM and laptop i7 16gb RAM), so it is not my pc as well. Here is the log of one of those errors:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.daugherty2016.bots.HuntingDawg.HuntingDawg.onItemAdded(u:515)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(reb:202)
    at nul.iiiIIIiiiIII.byte(hya:24)
    at nul.iIIiiIiiiiIi.run(sya:125)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

18. awesome123man

I need to look into this bug as it happens often

19. YknoTT

Falconry makes the bot crash instantly :p

20. awesome123man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.