1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dawg Runespan [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I do honestly think that i slowed it down. I apologize for the inconvenience, but people starting from 1 rc were having problems with the bot siphoning the wrong things, so i had to fix it, and with that fix came a slower search that uses prioritization of the users first selections. It isnt the most effiecient way if you saw how i did it :p

2. Vyxionn

I just looked at the last 16hrs that I ran on it and I saw that it lobbied 20+ times and I got about 51k xp/hr. It kept getting hungup instead of just siphoning a blood esswraith. I'm going to run it again. Hopefully it won't spend so long standing there until it goes into lobby.

3. awesome123man

Does it get hung up when there are no nodes just esswraiths?

4. Vyxionn

5. awesome123man

That's a problem that i know of. It may take a while to go from nodes back to esslings/esswraiths since the way i wrote the script bot makes that part very inefficient, it should still work at least :D

6. opieopie

[​IMG]

Little proggy. Slow exp tho :/

It goes for creatures instead of nodes. I think this should be an option to tick on/off. Like do you want fast reward points take creatures over nodes. Do you want fast exp take nodes over creatures.

Island hopping is comming soon I hope? :)

Yellow mage(requested runes) support?

This bot is really good! Hope to see more bots of this quality from you!

7. awesome123man

@opieopie, the reason it goes for creatures is because you are low on essence. If you start the bot with a huge stack of essence it will only do nodes. What you are asking for is an option to only do nodes or what? I'm confused.

Island hopping -> Not soon, it will be confusing to make this more efficient than just staying on a good island that you put it on...

Yellow mage -> Maybe, what is the exp gained amount dependent on? I dont feel he helps that much...

If you feel one of these is really helpful tell me and i can try soon. Probably not today as i am working on my mining bot and adding world hopping to it :D

8. opieopie

How much is a huge stack? Maybe make this number (Huge stack) a user input, so the user can decide how much essence he wants to start doing nodes?

Like I enter 200 for example and the bot will start prioritize nodes over creatures when having 200+ essence?

An option to prioritize nodes instead of creatures, and the other way around.

Island hopping, like if you are on an island, and a nebula node spawns on the island beside it, then jump over, siphon the nebula and jump back? or something? :) This should not be too complicated?

Well yellow mage is only worth it for level 85+ I think. But its a huge exp boost!

9. awesome123man

Ok, well i think that island hopping will screw up how i find the creatures/nodes as i find only reachable ones... as soon as i add not reachable it makes things much more complicated... So hopefully Celestial will be updated so that it works, as i think it has island hopping... Right now the stack value is set at a random int between 500 and 1500, so that way it is never the same for anyone :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2016 ---
    Mid level runespan should work as it used to now :p I passed a patch but didnt change version number :D

opieopie likes this.
  10. Dryrr

Cant u prioritize nodes when having a custom set amount of essence in ur inventory?
    also u can get 25 free essence from those flying rocks ( i think u know what i mean ). just grab those when running out of essence, they are on most island except small islands, but small islands should have enough time to gather essence from esswraiths etc,

11. awesome123man

Already does this :D

#91 awesome123man, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  12. Vyxionn

13. awesome123man

Beautiful! Nice 11:11:01, shame couldnt have had 11seconds lol. Glad it works pretty well. Hope you get 99 soon, as it seems you are getting a good amount of exp each day ;)

Dryrr likes this.
  14. Thiz18

Great bot, but I've noticed that instead of prioritizing higher nodes it prioritizes the lower ones instead

15. awesome123man

Probably because you have to order you selected them backwards

16. Thiz18

I'm not home to check, but I'm sure that was my problem. I didn't think it mattered.. Thanks for clearing that up! Keep up the good work!

awesome123man likes this.
  17. Toksik

What are the best settings (e.g., priorities, island) to use when you are 66+ Runecrafting?

18. awesome123man

Just start on a good island and select the best things you can siphon from first on the list and end on the lowest things you want ti siphon from. :D

19. Dylan Turner

24 hour proggy :p thanks

[​IMG]

awesome123man likes this.
  20. janharmveenstra

on which island did you train, i need that amount of xp aswell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.