1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine Magics 3.1.5

Gandalf couldn't stand a chance.

1. e30nem

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm not blaming this bot or runemate I'm an honest user and always was, I'll try one more time with a new password and new info and ill report to you. I just dont understand why my internet was down for 20 minutes and my account was being ran through during that time.

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Neither do I. It helps to have 2FA and a bank pin enabled.

3. e30nem

Got it thanks no hard feelings, the bot looks fantastic
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2019, Original Post Date: May 14, 2019 ---
    What is the recommend hours to high alch & to not get banned using this bot?

4. Heartless

upload_2019-5-15_16-42-8.png

I keep getting this then it logs out and doesn't log back in which means me restarting the bot costing me another 10c, So I have used it about an hour in total and its cost me 50c, Ive not run out of runes
    upload_2019-5-15_16-43-49.png

This is what I got it set too.

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

okay, what are your intentions? to splash or to kill the lesser demon? are you intending to use a safe spot or no?

6. Heartless

Splash and am safe spoting in wizards tower

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you are planning on safe spotting, then you shouldn't be selecting "mimic AFK splashing" when creating that task.
    Instructions are listed in the overview for that.
    [​IMG]

8. e30nem

What's the recommended amount of hours to bot daily but safely high alching only

9. Makingbot

bro this stun alch is so slow 80k xp / hr might as welll just alch

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bro sounds like a bug.
    post your settings and follow the bug report guide from the overview.

11. Makingbot

That's a lot of work for a lazy botter like me :p its just taking a long time to cast on the npc, maybe i should try a different location

12. Jdog169

Great bot only used for high alching but works flawlessly, thanks to the creator :)

13. Grimkor

Heads up, my main got banned using this. I knew the risk, no biggie. Was stun+alching 3 hours at a time with 1-2.5 hour breaks. Went for 16 hours day 1, peachy clean. Day 2, went for 10 hours and got banned. I believe I was overbotting it and you would be safe if you did it in 6-8 hour intervals. Seemed like a good bot, but yeah, heads up - got permabanned on my 1700 total level. FYI, had two macroing minor offenses prior that were temp bans and were about 2-4 years old.

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also just an FYI for others, 10 & 16 hour sessions is suicide botting. Add in the fact that stun/alching is extremely click intensive and is 2 actions in the same amount of time that one normally happens, this type of botting isn't smart.

15. fns2k

@Serene

Great job.

Only problem I am having is that the bot keeps running into a "bug" where it stops the whole bot. This happened 3x (13 minutes into the hour, a few minutes into the hour, and a minute or so into the hour).

Another thing is that I am guessing the bot got stuck at the Monk of Zamorak in Varrock castle somehow. Got stuck for 7 mins (5-24 23-0-0-30).

If I could have a refund of 40 cents, that'd be great. The $ is going right back into the bot.

Thank you, @Serene

Attached Files:

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you'll follow the guide in the overview, I can take a look at which of these require refunds and such. Should be listed in the overview - labeled "bug report and refunds" or something. Just need the rest of the logs for those sessions, and a payment screenie.

17. aleeec01

my main account just got permanently banned....so upset!!! thought this bot was magic :(

18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Feels bad, but that's one of the risks of botting I guess. You've been stun/alching since early May yeah? How long were your sessions typically and how often do/did you play?

#998 Serene, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  19. e30nem

how much did u bot and what did u bot?

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Judging from his previous questions about the bot, seems like he's been stun/alching since early May.
    It's a pretty click-intensive activity, and not something I'd recommend botting a lot of (I've said so in previous posts on this thread probs).
    For instance when I got 99 with my main I only did stun/alching from 80-86, and usually only up to 4hr sessions. Once I got to 86 I switched to plank making (still great xp/hr, less click-intensive and at the time it was a profit).

If you're worried about flying under the radar, it's prob better to do something along those lines or if you decide to do cast/alch combos, just use them for short, infrequent sessions.