Do you guys bot on your main accounts?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by PuppyLover101, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Do you Bot on your Main Accounts?

1. Yes

68.0%
  2. No

32.0%
  1. Title^^

I personally, bot on 15 other accounts and then transfer the gold to my main. Did too much hardwork and spent a lot of time on my main.

WBU?

2. I bot on my main because im lazy.

3. Yes, OSRS 1730+ total and counting.

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  4. Yes. IDGAF about rs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 24, 2016 ---
    Nice piece of shit.

5. Added a Poll, be sure to enter there ;3

Also damnn... Am I the only one here who doesnt bot on their main :OO

6. Nope. But after seeing how far you can go on a new account, I have second thoughts about rc/hunter

7. If you care about your acc don't bot. you will regret it

8. True that though. I'll keep transferring instead.

9. Yep I only transfer aswell :)

10. Yes and i have been banned on like 5 mains. Always keeps me off this shitty game for year or more. Too lazy to play legit, i dont even know why i play this game lol.

11. Do you bot in f2p or p2p? I wanted to make a few accounts but it's like 12m for a bond, and idk if it would be worth it

12. You'll make them 12m back in 1-2 days as long as it's a good method. In other words, bond is definitely worth it.

13. botting on my 114 main with 50ish m cash on for like 8ish hrs a day

14. I've yet to find any methods that you can start right away and get to 12m in 1-2 days

15. I been botting my main when I am too lazy or dont have time to play or doing something agonizingly boring. Just hit 1250* total and 15m total xp not too long ago and I am working on getting stats for zulrah. Started OSRS around 2-3 months after darkscape shut down.

16. You'll probably never find a method that'll get you 12m in 1-2 days right away. Basically, spend 2 days skilling, and the rest for moneymaking. There are plenty of ways to get 12m in 1-2 days after you lvl em skill(s) up.

17. Can confirm, 12m in a day is nothing honestly.

Insomniac likes this.
  18. I can run 15 bots at a time. 12m a day p2p or ftp?