1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F2P Botting vs P2P Botting ?

Discussion in 'General' started by rsgpplz, Jan 7, 2015.

1. rsgpplz

As someone who has botted and profited from runescape for a long time, I have always wondered if Jagex has sort of pretended that members don't bot. My reasoning for this is the following..

There have been plenty of times where I botted as an F2P player, and I was banned almost immediately. Granted, I was using bots that were known and destroyed by Jagex but I always felt like they were harder on free to play players versus the people with active subscriptions.

I have one particular mule acc, which I have had members for over 2 years actively. And sometimes I feel like I can just bot it for weeks or months at a time straight, because it never gets banned. It doesn't even have one offense on it. And at time I can be vary careless about how I let it bot.

Do you guys think that Jagex has a precedence of the members they ban. I can definitely see them banning F2P's as fast as possible. I mean, you dont support the game, and your trying to profit off of it. But then again, I can see them turning a blind eye to members who bot and then invest the gold back into the game.

2. roflcopter19

I think they used to not ban members so much but now they really don't care. If they find you botting, you will get banned. P2P or F2P. But if your account is older they won't check on you that much.

EvilCabbage likes this.