1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Failed to bind to the game client because of a AgentInitializationException

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by N Bot, Jul 19, 2016.

1. branham7761

@Cloud was this issue ever fixed, seems to be ignored. there was never a response.

shane1945 likes this.
  2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

There are many things that can cause this error. It's not a simple one change fixes all type situation. We've reduced the amount of situations that it occurs in drastically.

3. branham7761

@Cloud i have formatted my system and started fresh on both my PC and laptop and they both are receiving the same error. The PC is a custom build with an 8700k, asus mother board, gtx 1080 TI, 16gb ram, 500 gb m.2. The laptop is a latitude Dell with 6 gb of ram an a 120gb ssd. they both run windows 10 64X. could it be a possible problem with the program and its compatibility with windows 10 64 bit? considering thats the only constant between the two systems.

4. Bottingisfun

I just got a new windows 10 desktop and have been having the same problems with no solution. Client runs perfectly fine on my laptop. Ive tried every possible solution and it seems many people are having the same issues with no luck

5. easyleveling

easyleveling Level up, easy.

Hey, I am experiencing the same problem. And sometimes when I choose a bot, and tell which client, it starts loading but does not proceed. :/

6. Teundewarboss

This is not the case, i have used this on the same computer (with a different cpu, motherboard and ram) and a fresh install of windows, and it was working before i changed this and now it isnt anymore. i was and still am running on windows 10 x64

7. Bottingisfun

yeah that happens to me when i run as administrator.. someone pls fix this

8. Smurfy1992

Just to add that I am also experiencing this problem and don't seem to be able to do anything to fix the issue. Tried installing and re installing everything multiple times. Even found something that someone said about uninstalling one drive. Nothing seems to get me past this bug :(

9. Quin Warren

You must run the Runescape Client as administrator and the Runemate Client as an administrator.

zayneiac likes this.
  10. Nakedvillager

Doesn't work for me

11. Quin Warren

Naked Villager, try reinstalling the application and oldschool runescape themselves. Then afterwards try running both as administrator. If that doesn't work then it might just be the script bot you're trying to run.

12. Nakedvillager

I did all of that. Then I reformatted my PC and tried it again. Doesn't work. Tried multiple scripts bots.

13. Quin Warren

Shoot man. I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry for your trouble.

14. memelord121

Im having this issue... can i get a refund for the credit a bought?

15. yoyomk

I am having the same issue and I too have tried all of the "troubleshooting steps" mentioned above.

16. notme69

also having this issue

17. traparmsIV

having this issue now... i am system admin and runemate still doesn't run it just opens the osrs client and then nothin... anyone got any new info on this?

18. zayneiac

worked for me thanks

19. blackwarrian

I also had this error. The following worked for me: Update Java and installing the latest Windows updates did it for me though. Maybe if this helps any of you.

20. hellohellohello

I’m having this issue on Mac.. Java is updated.. Reinstalled program..

Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks.