Resolved Failed to bind to the game client because of a IOException

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Xanduney, Jun 21, 2016.

  1. Xanduney

    Joined:
    May 5, 2015
    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    15
    Every time i try to start any bot i get the error "Failed to bind the the game client because of a IOException". I followed @Arbiter 's advice and made sure everything was on the same drive.

     

    Attached Files:

  2. Best Answer:
    Post #10 by Xanduney, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Shimmy

    Shimmy Stay safe!

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2015
    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    11
    Thank god, thought I was the only one. This happened after installing today's update.
    Sometimes I have to reopen the bot to get past the initial log-in screen.
    And over all bot is really slow and every time I open it, i have to re-enter my account details.
     
  4. Xanduney

    Joined:
    May 5, 2015
    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    15
    You can write a batch file to get around the account details screen.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 21, 2016 ---
    Any ideas on this?
     
  5. Shimmy

    Shimmy Stay safe!

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2015
    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    11
    Yeah, I'm still experiencing this also...
     
  6. Xanduney

    Joined:
    May 5, 2015
    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    15
    I have attatched a log file to the original post of the thread. can you post one as well @Shimmy
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2016 ---
    This is still active, haven't been able to bot for over a week. can we get any advice? @Cloud @Arbiter @SlashnHax @Aidden
     
  7. EvilCabbage

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,088
    Likes Received:
    689
  8. Xanduney

    Joined:
    May 5, 2015
    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    15
    I've figured out the solution to this problem or at least a bypass for now. I have to run both the runemate client and the runescape launcher as Administrator AND run them both in compatibility mode for windows 8.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2016 ---
    Also i am ONLY running 32-bit java. I do not have 64-bit installed. (not sure if thats affecting it but not gunna fuck with it to find out)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2016 ---
    I am just going to bump this thread cause i doubt anyone will respond anyways and i don't want to spend time making a whole new thread. That solution worked up until last night. Not sure if there was a game update or RuneMate update but now it does not work. I have tried removing both the compatibility and run as admin and still nothing. Attatched is another fucking log. 6/28 days this month i have been able to bot. This is retarded. @Cloud @Arbiter @Party @EvilCabbage @SlashnHax
     

    Attached Files:

  9. Party

    Party The Favourite

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2015
    Messages:
    3,106
    Likes Received:
    1,417
    Your first and last ones are different exceptions so warrant different threads.
     
    kazemanie likes this.
  10. Bubble

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Likes Received:
    24
    I had issues earlier this month too, then I ended up being able to bot for a few days and then again today it stopped working for me too :(
    Not sure why only some of us are hit, since lots of RuneMates are online atm.
     
  11. Xanduney

    Joined:
    May 5, 2015
    Messages:
    210
    Likes Received:
    15
    @Party its still a gamepack issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2016 ---
    This issue has been fixed by cloud. Anybody else having the same issue should report their gamepack ID to cloud.
     
  12. Bubble

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2014
    Messages:
    248
    Likes Received:
    24
  13. Mangekyo

    Joined:
    May 23, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    first time using this bot, first issue I experienced was the error loading the game client, switched the compatibility from(windows 8) to (windows xp package 3) now the client loads but the bot will still not run and I get this error " failed to bind game client because of an IOExpectation
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2017, Original Post Date: May 23, 2017 ---
     
  14. ginohaze

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    lmao i got this problime i don't know what to do... my name is ginohaze grtz
     
  15. runescapexpwn

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    im having the issue with "failed to bind to game client because of an exception" @Cloud
     
  16. jlester80800

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    1
    im having the same issue @Cloud
     
  17. funkasan

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    A also having the same issue @Cloud
     
  18. bouhg

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Having the IOException issue @Cloud
     
  19. jlester80800

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    1
    try turning off your firewall for 10 mins and starting runemate it works for me. when i just told my firewall to allow runemate it did not work
     

Share This Page

Loading...