1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentLoadException

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by astroskillz13, Aug 1, 2017.

1. astroskillz13

I have read through every single forum on here and can not find one that is resolved. I am using the newest version of Runemate for Mac and every time I try to use it I get this error Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentLoadException. My firewall is already turned off, I uninstalled Java, Runescape client and Runemate client and reinstalled everything even the Runemate recommended Java. It is not working and has been going on for almost a month now. This is the only bot that is not detectable and I think that with that being known by the devs there should not be issues going on this long.

2. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

Try the following:

1) [Re]Install the official client from the website [runescape.com or oldschool.runescape.com]
    2) Delete the entire jagexcache folder [Guide: How to clear your RuneScape Cache on a Mac]
    3) Disable Firewall + AntiVirus.
    4) Remove all Java versions from your PC, and reinstall RuneMate [should come packed with its own java version, atleast for Windows it does] Download | RuneMate

#2 Microsoft, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  3. astroskillz13

so far i've uninstalled everything and reinstalled Runemate. it doesn't come packed with it's own Java. i get the error "unable to start java runtime environment"
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 2, 2017 ---
    and i installed the one REQUIRED by RuneMate and i'm still getting the same exact error. same thing everyone else who's getting this error has been saying would happen. this method does NOT fix it so i honestly don't know why people try to act like they know what they're talking about when they tell you to do this

4. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

The possible fixes I've supplied to you have worked for others...

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk

5. astroskillz13

none of them have ever worked for anyone that has ever had the AgentLoadException error. the Initialization it will fix but not the Load one and it never has. it has to do with how the Spectre client connects to osrs and until the devs actually do something it won't be fixed because it's nothing that people can do it's on the RuneMate side

6. KeesCreation

I got the same problem ! help me out!

7. Lucky_

try left clicking runemate and click run as administrator

8. Zodian

got the same issue :/ would hope to see it fixed soon

9. fdfsfsdf fsdf

Has anyone been able to find a solution to this error yet? I'd be more than happy to hear all possible solutions that have yet not been tried...

10. Daniel

Not on macOS.

11. ombdw

Have the same problem

12. virgo

Had this same issue fixed by running as administrator... Idk why runnong as administrator magically fixes things, but it foxed it for me

13. Carlinhosd

upload_2017-10-25_19-43-57.png
    help me plz

14. virgo

Have u ran as admin yet? I know it sounds stupid, but rhats what fixed it for me.

15. silverdog

Running both as admin doesn't work for me, deleted the cache from the 4 folders as recommended in another post, I'm not sure what else I can try.