1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally caught a ban

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ksskull, Oct 17, 2019.

1. ksskull

on my main, 2 day, and it took them a surprisingly long time to detect..

All of my combat stats are 90+, pretty impressed with runemate in general, could have probably kept it going indefinitely if i was more careful...

If the client isn't detected ( it isn't though some bots are probably easier to detect than others) , really all they have to go off of is how many actions you perform and the variety of them, and the hours played.

I do believe bonds get you banned quicker than cash, and if you just level one skill you are basically suiciding.

thanks for taking care of like half of my mains grind. let's see how far i can get a iron with more conservative hours.

2. anon2121212

I think with some work, Runemate could be 100% undetectable.

I know in the prior years, Runemate used 'Clouse' which was a human-data powered mouse. I think if the interaction system (mouse movements, clicking radius (locations the bot clicks on items) were further humanized with human data ranges, Runemate could last even longer.

Because 'script bot behaivor' is still triggering Jagex botwatch.

Runemaes specture has beat client detection, which is the most important detection flag to overcome.

I think humanizing the mouse, clicking zones, adding random afks, for all scripts bots, would make RuneMate undetectable.

Im suggesting making the Human data apart of the API so every script bot benefits from the human data.

To any admins, I'd be willing to supply some human data in exchange for bot credits =)

Such as, 8 hours a day of clicking certain ways , or any human input data, I'll do it, for some bot credits =)