1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Firemaker

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by wikte, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. wikte

Simple Firemaker bot that at least takes maple logs from bank, burns them and repeats...

Alpha firemaker is not working and bot author does not respond for a month or more....

2. qverkk

@Qosmiof2 was working on one, maybe he will have more motivation to finish it if more people will want it! Like this to let him know that you want this!

Shaduck, Qosmiof2 and wikte like this.
  3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Got one working at varrock west. Will upload it once I speed up performance a bit. Also includes progressive burning. It'll move up through the diff types of logs as you level if you choose to ;) Currently using it to get myself to 50 for desert treasure.

--- Double Post Merged, Jun 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 1, 2016 ---
    Yeah it's basically done. My first taskscript which is probably overkill for a firemaker, so if there are too many bugs I'll rewrite it as a loopingscript. I couldn't find any really; pushing to the store now.

Edit: Took it down because it was really buggy. Going to rewrite as a looping script bot and re-release.

#3 Serene, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    wikte, qverkk and curedeath like this.