1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum advertising service

Discussion in 'General Market' started by BartFora, Nov 22, 2020.

1. BartFora

SERVICE​

I will promote your service / product on 50 related forums.

I will update the posts 3 times a month by commenting under the forum post. Once a week I will send the questions posted under the forum posts through to you. I will make all the forum accounts and the details will be shared with you.

You would need to send me 1 forums post (or more If you would like) at the start. After that you can send me an update every week to keep the forum post updated and highly ranked on the forum.

PRICE​

First month 80 USD and after that 30 USD per month.

The first month costs more because all the forum accounts need to be made in addition to the rest of the work. The payments need to be made at the start of each month.

Upon request forums can be added to the list. Each forum added will cost 1 USD per month extra. If the added forum requires payment to post, than the cost will be calculated into the total price per month (the initial list of forums don’t require any payment to post).

Payment is possible through Bitcoin or Paypal.

CONTACT​

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me in the following ways:

- Respond to this thread

- Send me a PM

- Send an email to [email protected]

- Send a message on discord to bart_01 #9854