1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Galaxy Runecrafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Boot, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuskiS

i dont know if this is recently new or what, but all the bot does is spam clicks on just randomly on map and ends up just getting stuck. Can you please fix the cosimic run path? I mean it literally just clicks randomly in a circle hoping it will get somewhere.

2. aiminmy9

air rune run needs revamped gets stuck for a while at the bank and doesnt know how to get inside for a bit just kinda looks suspicious id really like to see a good rune craft script bot

3. Boot

I haven't had anyone else report problems. Is this old school or rs3?

4. aiminmy9

old school

5. Boot

I'll try to fix it soon. Thanks for the report.

aiminmy9 likes this.
  6. aiminmy9

no problem i tried f2p fire rune craft as well i started it in the bank and it took a while but finally withdrew the ess and then said that it was trying to enter altar but never left the bank... if you get some time in on this let me know ill give it a few more runs to see if its fixed =) also the clicking when aproaching the air temple is sparatic and un nessecary i think just a few thoughts =) i think it could be a great script bot

7. Boot

Which environment? Old school or runescape 3? That makes a big difference lol

8. Bot_Mit

Try starting it by the portal/altar.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 20, 2017 ---
    Hello, awesome work with the script bot! Loving it, just only problem is it keeps holding down the right arrow so that the camera angle spins around, I have to constantly check it and click the right arrow manually to stop it from spinning. I think it;s only happening as it exits out of the portal heading to bank (Fire Runes). Anything I can do to prevent this? Using it for RS3 by the way. Cheers.

Update: It's doing it after every trip now.

#68 Bot_Mit, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  9. Boot

Is this old school?? I am actually working on completely rewriting this bot. I'm planning to add ring of dueling and pouches support. Give me a few days and you'll have a fix.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. Bot_Mit

Scratch that, account just got perm banned lol was RS3 but

11. Boot

Sorry to hear man. Were you only doing Runecrafting? Ban before on the account?

12. Bot_Mit

Nah I had been talking to friends and pausing it every now and then to go walk abouts and do other stuff then I went afk for 5 minutes and bam haha. No previous offences at all on the account, account was also 12 years old. So got me stumped.

13. Boot

That doesn't make sense that they banned a very old account after one offense. That's a bit crazy to me. Makes me way more hesistant to bot on my main. Regardless, I'm sorry about your account bud.

14. Bot_Mit

Yeah you're telling me haha sucks bad. No way of contacting them personally either. I'll have to get a decent VPN before I start again, otherwise they'll just perm ban straight away no doubt. Cheers anyway man.

15. GYRADIN

What were you bot fighting?

16. Boot

What???

17. altscape

Hey, are you still planning on updating this bot? Last time I tried fire runes it kept getting stuck if I remember rightly.

Ring of Dueling support for castle wars banking would be awesome, currently not RuneMate bot actually works with fire runes.

Cheers!

18. Boot

I am, I have to get time. Hopefully sometime next week.

19. HeyGuys

Bot seems to work well on OSRS airs for me.
    Just wanted to give one criticism if you ever have time: When walking to bank/ruins it seems too spammy. Clicks a lot and when clicking in the bank or at the ruins it clicks all over the place. Like from one side of the bank to the other. Looks very inhuman to my eyes. An easy fix, I think (knowing nothing about scripting), would be to add a bit more delay between minimap spam clicks.
    Otherwise it works very well and thanks for the bot!

20. MarCrazy

Not sure if I'm commenting in the right spot. I've made it to level 42 so far, crafting air runes. I wasn't successful with fires, stair situation and all. So, I just went back to air runes. The only hang up I'm experiencing is that it walks around a bit at the Falador bank. A little worried about it getting me busted if someone notices (bot like behavior). Other than that, Completely satisfied. Thanks guys for all the great work! Greatly appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.