1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gAltar 1.1.3

Living on a prayer

1. andreloiro

You can make to use a friend house for exemple ?? :D

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Yeah, you can use the force host option for that.

3. 907Sparky

is there any way to add going to your own house instead of someone else since i already have 99 construction thank you

4. Gengsta

Uh no there is not, sorry

5. cllo10

Can an option be made for manual clicking of bones? Another good option would be having the script bot simulate clicking fatigue by having it stop manual clicking at some random intervals.

6. Gengsta

Not gonna happen I'm sorry.

7. sammyd1337

Been working great until this morning. For some reason once un noting with phials the bot will stand there and not move, if i close the chat box it will then stand there and keep typing the hosts name. for some reason it has stopped walking to the advertisements to enter the house now. Not sure if something changed with jagex after last nights update?

8. Gengsta

Yes the client broke yesterday.

Three0Third likes this.
  9. Three0Third

So, would it be possible to have the bot click on the bot click on the house advertisement, instead of the portal and using a "friends house". I have an issue with the bot wanting to click use a friends house on the portal then just standing there, unless I use "force host". the problem with that is like last night, I started the bot and went to bed. However, the host logged shortly after so I only got a couple runs in. Then I logged because the bot didnt locate a new host. If it could click on the house advert. then use maybe the first house, i feel like it could go continuous. Although, if that were an option, having a duration, like a schedule, would be great as well. The only way I can get this bot to actually perform is by forcing host. Maybe allowing it to click on the house advert. and using whatever the first host is available for like 4 hours then logging automatically would be better. So it wasnt on for an undetermined amount of time, increasing the risk of detection? I like the bot, it runs good when it runs. I just have this issue and so far, its been the only one.

Attached Files:

10. Jaylo1

No longer working.

11. Gengsta

Probably due to rs update, it should be working still.

12. poderloco

Hey i got this problem where it always stops after about 30 mins when its going to unite at phials it runs southwest and stands at the trees afk, always same spot and always after about 30 mins

13. grey123

good script bot. i usually babysit this one when its running. today i came back to my computer and my acc was logged out all the way south east of rimmington by the water. idk what happened but maybe you wanted to know

14. Jacob Ward

New updates put it out of comisson, no longer moves from the portal to phails, doesn't unnote bones anymore or take you back to the portal.

15. wadwadwadwat

every script bot does this after updates

16. AMGmoney

Same thing, bot is no longer working after update..

Any idea when this will be fixed?

17. Jacob Ward

Any update on when it'll be up and running again, i've got another note to add to whats happening to my script bot. Mine still goes to unnote bones, enters into the portal and stands in the persons house, but clicks the bones and uses them on the other bones in my inventory, it just repeats and says "nothing interesting happens".

18. AMGmoney

any updates?

19. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Just to give some context, after Runescape's last update there was a bug in Runemate where all bots would have trouble using inventory items on other things (eg on Phials/the altar). Cloud has fixed this bug today and I'd assume this bot should work again now.

20. AMGmoney

absolutely right! I tried and everything is back to normal. 10/10 working. Thanks for the update CuppaJava!!