1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goldfarming Partner

Discussion in 'General' started by Proto God, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Proto God

Title says it all. I'm looking for a gold farming partner. Preferably someone who would be able to run all of the bots. I'd handle all the coding so all of the bots would use non-public custom bots. I would make these meticulously.

Besides coding I would also help with account creation/set up.

Take is 50/50.

PM me.

2. Led

Led

OS or RS3. How much $/hr are you wishing to make?

3. Proto God

I'd be okay with OS or RS3 makes no difference to me. Trying to make maximum profit. I've never gold farmed (only botted on mains) so I'm not sure how much $/hr is reasonable for gold farming

4. jesenican

i got 2k eur worth pc can run 24/7

5. Led

Led

Well I would have to do it with VPS systems as my computers are meh at best. Perhaps finding someone else would be prudent but if you can't I'll keep an eye on this thread.

6. Drew

Looking on the forum you will probably not find anyone who is suited to helping you and those who are probably already have formed an alliance / partnership with others. Best of luck with your search.

7. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

Or just doing it solo ;)

either way, the actual experienced people will just PM him if they're interrested :)

Wet Rag likes this.
  8. J0k3rD0wn

J0k3rD0wn Fear is only in your head.

i know im new but i have a currently farm setup and could use the scripts bots. Il partner with you so i can get scripts bots and you get a botfarm. it works for both of us. my farm is in beta phase cause im still trying to find the right scripts bots to make it run smoothly.