1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got bot busted

Discussion in 'General' started by coldwin, Oct 23, 2019.

1. coldwin

I got a bot bust temporary (manual) unappeable ban an hour ago. I was standing in Lumbridge and out of nowhere I got disconnected.

Here's are details of my account:
    - I made the account on 2nd of October. I didn't receive financial coin donation from anyone, I unlocked grand exchange, quests by doing everything by myself.
    - I never botted overnight.
    - I botted all F2P skills to at least level 30 before purchasing a bond.
    - I created an alt, I got some of my alt's skills to level 30 as well. i set up my main and bot to get pickup F2P items on ground to sell them to grand exchange to get a bond. My bot ran on the same hours I played on my main, with same breaks. I only ran 2 accounts.
    - I bought the bond on Monday (2 days ago). On the same day, I did 6 hours manual Mage Arena Training to get infinity boots just to sell it later. I also ran Agility bot with breaks. I did 1 hour of enchant bot.
    - Yesterday, I bought dragon bones and manually got my prayer to level 51, did some other manual stuff like questing etc. I did 2 hours of enchanting bot with breaks.
    - Today, I did 2 hours of clan wars and botted enchanting for 3 hours with breaks every hour, I manually bought stuff inbetween. I was botting outside Jagex hours, I was standing outside Lumbridge doing nothing at around 8am in Jagex hours where I was immediately taken to the login screen and saw the banned screen.
    - My bank was full of random stuff like rune gear, mystic magic gear and a lot of runes and cosmetics.
    - My IP and computer aren't flagged since I haven't played Runescape for years and I moved to a new place and my computer is new.

Where did I fuck up? I am thinking enchanting bot but it had random clicks and stuff. My old on RS3 got banned due to a superheating bot. What should I do next? Ditch enchanting and find a new money maker method or find a private enchanting script bot?

2. ilovetobun69

don't make a pattern "every hour" is a pattern. think like a human.

also buy aged accounts, october is too young for botting.

3. Maxvinchers

manual ban you where busted by a Mod nothing u can do about that