1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

has anyone succesfully botted after a minor ban?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by subrange, Apr 16, 2018.

1. subrange

like the title says guys have any of you been minor banned and figured fk it il try again, im sure il be monitored more but honestly il never grind without botting, i have too much going on in my life and studies to complete.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

What do you consider succesfull?

Serene likes this.
  3. subrange

as in have you got your account back and kept botting more careful ofcourse and achieved 99 stats

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I got temp banned on my main while fly fishing at barb village with osbot or something (lol), got scared and played only legit on it for like 4 months. Eventually I decided screw this and started botting again and no ban since. But I don't bot on my main much so take it with a grain of salt.

If you take a break from botting I think they monitor less closely. But who knows.

5. prcrstntr

Yeah. I got a one-day ban a while ago and waited a week and now I just try to be slightly more careful. I think it was harps for way too long. I haven't done them since.

6. imjustabot

imjustabot beep boop

my pure got banned for auto clicking i botted 3 weeks nonstop till 99 fishing right after no ban. got banned when i just booted agi 24\7 no breaks 80-90

7. nigerson

I got a temp ban using blast furnace on my main. After playing legit for a couple months i botted it to 99 in all combats using nmz bots

8. Hakuna Matata

Yes, I got a 7 day ban on RS3 before Spectre came out. Haven't had any issues since.