1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't botted in a while, how do bans work now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lather, May 14, 2019.

1. Lather

Hey guys. I see people talking on here about only being banned for 1 day for bottling. Last time I botted, it was pretty much a two strike policy. You were banned for a week the first time, then banned permanently if you were caught a second time before the first expired. If I'm bottling on my main with several 99s + quests, am I likely to get banned the first time I'm caught? I previous botting offences on the account but they are expired.

2. Durfleson

Not recommended to bot even if its expired.
    Learned my lesson, lost my max account.
    Might as well just start new one.

3. chino1354

same here bud, but its time to hop back in the game.

4. Blacktie

Never bot on an account your willing to lose, anything you have botted on and has a temp ban i normally just sell and start a new one as chances are its then been monitored on botwatch

5. LatvijasBoteris

It just depends on how you bot. If you take regular breaks, don't leave it on for too long it should be alright. Also botting on weekdays in jagex working hours increases the risk of being manually banned by one of the jmods. For me it's going smoothly, botting 2-6h a day, taking regular breaks. Started on lvl3, now lvl45. 0 playtime by hand, even quests where botted, yet to recive a ban.

For your main I can't really comment sine in your case I would not take the risk, but that's up to you.