1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug having trouble starting instance (necessary library for runtime environment not located)

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by petbotter101, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

For me it doesn't matter what version I use.

I've updated Java, and JDK.

I've tried the 64bit and the 32bit versions after reinstalling clearing cache etc.

This is extremely frustrating.

I'm looking at moving to another macroing platform.

2. aloponations

I already did im using tri bot im not putting no more money inton this bot program if they dont care to fix anything

3. elvis pres3

Absolutely ridiculous that this issue has taken this long without any sign of a solution or work-around... :(

4. PWNography

Hey all, I'm getting the same issue D:

5. datboi11

Just started having this issue today. I'm pretty upset tbh, Runemate has been nothing but great to me since I started using it a few years back but it looks like this may be the reason I quit altogether.

6. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

As said earlier in the thread (here: Bug - having trouble starting instance (necessary library for runtime environment not located)), if you are seeing this error, please fully uninstall Runemate and on the download page select "32 bit", not the experimental 64 bit. 32 bit Runemate should work fine if you're having issues with 64-bit.

If it still doesn't work, fully uninstall Runemate (making sure you delete all Runemate related folders), and consider also uninstalling OSRS & all Java versions and then ONLY install 32 bit Runemate. Runemate will automatically install whatever Java version & OSRS it needs.

Simply uninstalling 64 bit and installing 32 bit Runemate fixes the issue for most users. It may just take some tinkering.

Edit: TO CLARIFY, WHEN RE-INSTALLING CLICK ON THE 64 BIT AND SELECT 32 BIT INSTEAD. Don't just reinstall 64 bit, despite it being default.

[​IMG]

#46 CuppaJava, Oct 12, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  7. DarkGIM

i reformatted my laptop and just installed the needed jre/jdk and osrs 64 bit won't work at all but 32 bit does work without any banking so i can still use cuppa pickpocket if i babysit (no other bot will load) ~_~ lol hopefully this gets fixed i noticed it's really just laptop users that have this issue it seems desktop version works 100% but I'm traveling for work and want to bot on the go :p

8. Emrys

running into the same issues now trying to pull and work on my bots on my laptop. Downloaded all kinds of versions and combinations nothing is working, would be nice to have a surefire consistent way to make sure it will work. almost necessary one would say.

9. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

You tried this right? Bug - having trouble starting instance (necessary library for runtime environment not located)

Uninstall all runemate/osrs/java/jdk versions. Since you're writing code for runemate you'll want jdk 8 32 bit (other users reading this who aren't writing code: you'll want jre 8 32 bit). Then install runemate 32 bit. Runemate should install osrs automatically.

Emrys likes this.
  10. Emrys

Thanks Cuppa, I finally managed to fix it..somehow I don't even know how but yes it had to do with the java versions.
    They're confusing af. JRE JDK SDK 32 bit 64bit i was sure i'd downloaded all the combinations at one point. ffs java >.>
    it was pretty hard though the links on the runemate boards weren't making it work for sure.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  11. cotovios

Im having this error using jagex launcher fix. Theres no 32 or 64 bit download anymore, how can I fix this?