1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HaxAgility [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrall

@SlashnHax I need to restart the script bot every few minutes now because of the negative value error :p
    Has this something to do with the way you randomise waiting intervals or?

2. SlashnHax

Yeah, kinda. It has to do with how I wait depending on how far away from the obstacle you are. I didn't expect the Distance API to return any negative values.

3. skrall

Ah that's probably because the error occurs (afaik) only at the final light creature at Hefin, the one that makes you descend to the start of the course again.
    If you crossed the ziplines, you end up right next to the light creature so it might be an error on Cloud's end since ofcourse a distance can't be negative.
    Just put it to 0, I'm pretty sure you'll know how to do that ^^

4. SlashnHax

I've assumed that it returns -1 if the distance can't be calculated for whatever reason. I've added a check that sets the distance wait to 0 if its a negative number :p

I should probably add the window shortcut as well, now that I think about it.

5. skrall

Okay cool and is this already included in the 1.4 version? :p

6. Alexxzander

In regards to the previous issue, I've noticed that each time it happens is when I finish the course, and get an item as a reward. Mainly mint cakes. It doesn't happen everytime I get an item, maybe 1/5 times, though.
    Also, on the Hefin course, the bot likes to move the camera around a lot, sometimes pushing the next obstacle off the screen, which causes it to get stuck for a minute or two before moving the camera again and continuing forward.

7. Bubble

Hey mate, it doesn't walk to the log, it can't reach it everytime it seems :(
    It would be awesome if you could make it move next to it, to be 100% sure on that the bot can reach it ;)

(Wilderness)

8. Sergio

Yeah @Bubble I'm on the same part having that issue. Would love to have wilderness fixed with the log. But I understand that will take time. Just wanted to show my concern as well.

9. SlashnHax

That's due to the antipattern, although I've added a checkbox so you can disable it.

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something... I've fixed this up, it should be all good next version (1.5)

10. Garet

The ape atoll bot seems to be crashing for me at the end of the course. If I had to guess whats going on it can't find the next obstacle.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: The delay length can not be a negative value
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(ri:31)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(ri:76)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(ri:408)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.courses.AgilityCourse.execute(AgilityCourse.java:58)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.HaxAgility.lambda$poll$33(HaxAgility.java:34)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.HaxAgility$$Lambda$375/1915699715.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentLinkedQueue$CLQSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.HaxAgility.poll(HaxAgility.java:32)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.HaxScript.onLoop(HaxScript.java:39)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(sf:38)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(sj:116)
    at a.JlA.run(qv:217)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: The delay length can not be a negative value
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delay(ri:394)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(ri:335)
    ... 19 more

Edit: It has crashed another 5-6 times. It doesn't happen at any specific time or at any specific lap and doesn't seem to be affected by failing any single obstacle. It always crashes on the last obstacle of ape atoll (walking down the rope). It seems to happen both with anti-pattern and pattern on.
    There doesn't seem to be anything actually wrong with the bot, it just crashes.

I submitted a bunch of bug reports.

#90 Garet, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  11. SlashnHax

veshonk likes this.
  12. Sergio

Dude I love the dedication you put into your script bot. Author's like yourself make me wish I could donate directly to the script bot writers. You guys really make this community great and worthwhile. Thank you

SlashnHax likes this.
  13. veshonk

Here you go @ barb outpost ;p
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at a.Vn.int(tkb:264)
    at a.Vn.int(tkb:68)
    at a.Vn.int(tkb:263)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.Traversal.getDestination(tnb:161)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$MinimapCoordinate.vr(bqb:800)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.click(ue:222)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.Coordinate$MinimapCoordinate.click(bqb:551)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.courses.BarbarianOutpostAgilityCourse.attempt(BarbarianOutpostAgilityCourse.java:200)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.courses.BarbarianOutpostAgilityCourse.execute(BarbarianOutpostAgilityCourse.java:153)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.HaxAgility.lambda$poll$33(HaxAgility.java:34)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.HaxAgility$$Lambda$389/209248367.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentLinkedQueue$CLQSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.haxagility.HaxAgility.poll(HaxAgility.java:32)
    at com.slashnhax.scripts bots.HaxScript.onLoop(HaxScript.java:39)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(mqb:88)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(zvb:230)
    at a.rJ.run(fcb:191)

14. Garet

It's now working on the wilderness course :D , but it will get stuck for 15-20 seconds on the log still sometimes.

Edit: If I manually tilt the camera up it recognizes it right away.

#94 Garet, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  15. Justin657

Lucky for you my guy worked good the 10min i watched him at wilderness then steped away and came back to him stuck at logs and wouldn't if you manually move the camera he will click on it but you have to do it every time because the camera angle goes back to the same place when you restart the course

16. Energy

Very buggy can't run for 10min on the gnome stronghold course (simple) without glitching at different places...

17. SlashnHax

Is the log visible?

Is the log visible?

I'll take a look at this now, although a more descriptive post would have been helpful

Edit: Just tested everything. Either I've fixed it somewhere between the current version and my local version or I just can't reproduce these errors :/

#97 SlashnHax, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  18. Baddest Man on Earth

Crashes in less than 10 mins on ape atoll everytime

19. SlashnHax

The delay length cannot be negative Runtime Exception? Should be fixed in the next update.

20. Garet

I have not tested ape atoll since the 1.5 patch, but it crashed every few runs on the last obstacle.
    The wilderness agility course doesn't crash at all, I ran it for close to 3 hours, but it would get stuck for as long as 30 seconds on the log obstacle.

The log was showing for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.