1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HaxBots

Discussion in 'Projects' started by SlashnHax, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ciresiuol

Hey @SlashnHax, I was just thinking... First off, I'm kinda glad it's not like this, since I'm using the paint for other things atm, but you should totally make it stop the scripts bots (and maybe even log out/close the client) if the player is outside of the areas... I'm talking specifically about ur Agility script bot since it's the one I always run, but this should probably carry over to other scripts bots as well...

2. SlashnHax

I did have the agility script bot stop if the player left the area, but it introduced bugs that were difficult to fix. Such as the script bot thinking that your character was out of the area while the game loads the area after you climb out of a trap.

In the end I decided it wasn't worth the hassle, and I'll replace it with walking to the course once I finish my web extender (which is very soon)

ciresiuol likes this.
  3. ciresiuol

Figured out the deal with the coins... It doesn't count the ones that go to your coin pouch, only if they go to your inventory... When I remove them from my coin pouch, it adds profit, but if I drop them and pick them back up, it does nothing because they automatically go to pouch...

4. SlashnHax

Hmmm, okay. I'll see if I can rectify this.

Edit: Done :)

Edit: HaxAgility exp increases coming soon :D

#24 SlashnHax, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015