1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alex4J, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Alex4J

Hello guys, I Alex4J and I am 20+ years.
    I am interesting in new technology and programming, I love 3d printer i have build one myself and i am actually building an other one. I am in last of year of IT study.
    I have played to RS since 2004/2007 I can't really remember, my main and only account was perma banned without previous soft ban in 2013. Anyway RuneScape did shit by making RuneScape 3 with their shitty combat system so it's ok.
    I tried to bot one or two years ago but got my account banned so I did not play again to RS because I want bot the first lvl's, now I have made a new account, hope it won't get banned. DreamBot is shit, it gets banned so fast, I won't use this shit again lol.

2. Geashaw

Welcome aboard! Don't overdo it and you won't get banned here.

3. skrall

Welcome to the holy grail of botting in present day! Feel free to ask people anything, including me if you need help with RS3 ;)
    Thanks to RuneMate I have maxed and comped my account, and it's still roaming Gielinor as of today!
    Welcome again and have fun!

4. Alex4J

I won't play RS3, only OSRS, RS3 is not funny for me, I hate this combat system, it's not adapted to RS, they tried to copy common MMO but it was not a good idea

5. skrall

Personally I didn't mind the combat system, it introduced more 'skill' into understanding the abilities you use. I'm not implying I master it, but I just find clicking an NPC and then watching your guy slapping it to death with a whip kinda lame.
    But that's of course my own opinion, I understand that people prefer OSRS over RS3! ;)

6. Alex4J

Yes but then people could play an other MMO, RS was, for me, a really relaxing game without pressure and that was cool it's why i love OSRS

skrall likes this.